Review of Wellness Toolbox

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ra Ka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ra-ka.html
Latest Review: The Frights of Fiji by Sunayna Prasad

Review of Wellness Toolbox

Post by Ra Ka »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Wellness Toolbox" by Don Roberts.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Don Roberts' book, Wellness Toolbox, focuses on three primary themes: fitness, nutrition, and health. The book deals with myths and facts about these three axes and clarifies what is true and what is false.

In this work, the author used a number of strategies to keep the reader's attention and avoid boredom. These strategies are one of the book's best features. The author's incorporation of various personal stories in the book is perhaps the most remarkable of these strategies. These are personal stories about fitness, nutrition, the gym, and the people the author has met while working in the fitness industry. Out of all of these stories, the one about young Giancarlo had the biggest impression on me. Giancarlo, a college student with contagious positive energy, had the idea to start a business producing and selling mate drinks. Giancarlo was supported by Don, the book's author and a gym owner, who converted a small storeroom area at his gym's entrance into a mate sales booth. Don believed in the nutritional value and health benefits of mate, so he helped Giancarlo with his project. Unfortunately, Giancarlo died tragically young, at the age of 23, and his project was never completed. Aside from these personal stories, the book also features caricatures that bring a sense of pleasure and enjoyment to the reader.

Another advantage of the book is that it is simple to read, with clear ideas and uncomplicated language. The themes are nicely organized as well. The book starts with fitness, then moves on to nutrition, and finally to health.

I'm at a loss for words when it comes to what I dislike about this book. In addition to the above, I believe the book was professionally edited, as I saw no grammatical or spelling issues. As a result, I give this book a 4 out of 4 stars rating.

The book offers helpful guidance on what to do and what not to do when it comes to fitness and nutrition. The tips and information in this book are based on scientific facts and studies, and it sums up the writer's fitness and nutrition experience. In addition, there is a section in the book dedicated to testimonials from clients who underwent author-supervised training and nutrition and ended up with a healthy and ideal body.

Overall, this nonfiction book is both informative and entertaining. If you want to be healthy and have a perfect body, this is the book for you. Finally, I recommend this book to anyone interested in exercise, nutrition, or general health.

Wellness Toolbox
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”