Review of Let’s Mountain Bike!

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ra Ka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ra-ka.html
Latest Review: The Frights of Fiji by Sunayna Prasad

Review of Let’s Mountain Bike!

Post by Ra Ka »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Let’s Mountain Bike!" by Paul Molenberg.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In his book Let's Mountain Bike!, author Paul Molenberg provides practical and comprehensive information about bikes and biking in general and mountain biking in particular. This book is divided into five parts, each of which focuses on a different aspect of biking. At the start of this book, you'll find yourself in the middle of information about bikes, their categories, components, and prices, before moving on to how to prepare for riding and the skills needed. In addition, the book contains information on the fitness exercises required to ride a bike. At the end of the book, you'll find information on racing, how to prepare for it, and how to care for bikes.

The bright photographs included by the author are one of the things that cannot be overlooked while reading this book. These photographs appear to convey the joy of biking amid nature and mountains to the reader, and they are one of the aspects of the book that I liked.

Another positive aspect of this book is how well the topics are organized. For example, the author began the book by discussing the various categories of bikes and their components before discussing how to purchase bikes. With this arrangement of topics, the author allowed the reader to determine the type of bike and its appropriate specifications for him first. Then the author showed the reader the prices of the bikes so that the reader could determine a budget that corresponded to the specifications of the bike he desired.

When you read this book, you'll notice that the author covers a lot of ground when it comes to bikes and riding them, but in a simple and understandable manner. As a result, this book can serve as a biking guide for both professionals and beginners.

Nothing comes to mind when I consider what I did not like about this book. The book is easy to read, and the topics are clear and flowing. Furthermore, it was professionally edited, in my opinion, as I found no grammatical or spelling errors in it. As a result, I give this book a 4 out of 4 stars rating.

Author Paul Molenberg has been mountain biking for over 20 years, and the information he provides in this book is invaluable. This information encapsulates his extensive knowledge in this field. I recommend this book to all bikers who want to learn from others' experiences while honing their skills. I should also mention that this book is beneficial to readers of all ages and backgrounds, whether they are new to biking or experienced bikers.

Let’s Mountain Bike!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”