Review of Do I Need a Will or a Trust

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Avishi
Currently Reading: all body bags and no knickers
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avishi.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Reading Device: Pdf

Review of Do I Need a Will or a Trust

Post by Avishi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Do I Need a Will or a Trust" by Taylor Willingham.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Author Taylor Phillip Willingham's "Do I Need a Will or a Trust?" Gives a detailed solution for estate planning. It deals about importance of will and trust, and also the difference between them. It also gives deep planning strategy for estate planning. Technically law points are not as easy to understand by normal people who didn't pursue law studies but the author way of writing and his explanation of terms made it easy and simple to understand. Originally I am new to this topic but after reading this book now I have a thorough basic knowledge about will and trust.

One interesting aspect was, throughout the book, he mentioned historical events when he explains about the importance and characteristics of will and trust. For our convenience, He divided the topics into three parts, and each part deals with separate contents. The first part explains "what is a will and trust?”. After you finish this part, you will get an idea about estate planning. The second part explains the difference between will and trust, and you can get a clear understanding of them. There was a brief discussion in the third part about the importance of trust and will. It will clear all your doubts. The author gives a detail explanation about the various types in planning your will and trust according to your family situation. It shows the great effect of the author and his miraculous investigation behind everything he wrote in this book.

In this generation it is essential to do our estate planning as early as we do. The author explains about the results of failure of estate planning. Simply, it was a complete guide for us to write and plan our will and trust in a much safer and profitable way to the betterment of our future generations. He himself mentioned, Even though the process of estate planning is expensive, it is worth it.

I gave this book 4 out of 4 rating. There are no errors as it was thoroughly edited. Moreover, the way of explaining conflict topics into a simple sentence with some humor, historic mentions and his own experiences of cases made the book quite interesting to read and understand.

I highly recommend everyone to read this book because it is a basic necessary to know about will and trust to avoid confusion in your future in estate planning. Those who were already in the process of estate planning or have a thought of doing so, must read this book, as it will lead you to the proper way to plan and execute. It also helps you to plan your assets in a proper and legal way. Just give it a try; it gives you a lot of information, more than you think.

Do I Need a Will or a Trust
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Ohna Martin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohna-martin.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ohna Martin »

This is a must-have for people who can afford estate planning. This guide will help people not familiar with estate law to decide the next step and where to begin. Great review thank you.
Ilze Herholdt
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Salt of the Earth
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ilze-herholdt.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos

Post by Ilze Herholdt »

Do I Need a Will or a Trust?" Gives a detailed solution for estate planning. It deals about importance of will and trust, and also the difference between them. Thanks for your review.
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
fav_author_id: 202169

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

We all need this kind of information, so as when we get to meet a situation in the future in relation to the topic, we will get to make wise decision. This sounds like an informative book.
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
Mbali Qalinge
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: He
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mbali-qalinge.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Mbali Qalinge »

Estate planning is essential, and it's good that the author explains the law points in an understandable manner for anyone to read.
Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Last Imprint
Bookshelf Size: 211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntokozo-joy-ndlovu.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu »

With the unpredictable nature of death, it is more than essential to be prepared. I had no idea there were different options with regard to estate management. This might be a very helpful book. Thanks for the review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”