Review of Tortured in Ashram

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
prospero360
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prospero360.html
Latest Review: Darkness In The Light Of Day by Robert Ray

Review of Tortured in Ashram

Post by prospero360 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Tortured in Ashram" by Prem Nambiar.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Tortured in Ashram: Microwave Weapon Menace by Prem Nambiar is an exposé in which the author dives deep into the hidden activities of certain mischievous people in high places. It all started for him with his trip to Kerala, India, in 2011. After a peaceful few months in Amritapuri Ashram, Prem started experiencing itching sensations on his head and different parts of his body. A few other devotees complained of similar issues. What could have caused this? Upon in-depth examination, Prem stumbled upon several compelling pieces of evidence to suggest that certain unknown adversaries were employing "high-energy directed microwave weapons" emitting at different frequencies in terrorizing victims.

This book details not just his experiences with these terrorists but also the extent of their attacks on people, how they can control people's minds and monitor them 24/7, and how far he has gone to finding solutions to this problem. Firstly, the author helps us understand the brain and the nervous system, which are the main targets of these attacks from these weapons.

I have to say that I felt deeply sad for the author while he narrated his difficult experiences in this book. I, for one, understand what it is like to feel helpless, especially when I am fighting a losing battle without support. I also believe that it is not far-fetched to think that dangerous people are employing mind-altering weapons to commit the atrocities discussed in this book; therefore, it is worth looking into Prem Nambiar's presentation, evidence, and comments and supporting him if there is even the slightest chance that there is truth to his claims.

While it can be easy to dismiss his concerns in the way that the medical personnel, FBI, CIA, police, and even the president have dismissed them, the author's determination to get his voice heard and his belief that he can help warn and call the masses to action are the key aspects in the tone of his writing that stand out to me.

The author presents his findings in an organized way, including sources that readers can look up to verify his assertions. A few of these sources, especially the ones that illustrate the possibilities of mind control employing neuroscience, had me scared of what can happen if these technological advancements fall into the wrong hands. He also includes news publications of people that have experienced similar unexplained symptoms of itching like he has, even to the point that surgery could not remedy the situation, and they remained unexplained since these microwave attacks leave no traces. I will say that I find a lot of the information presented here compelling, as the author covered a lot of the questions I had while reading. Nevertheless, I still have a lot of questions revolving around who exactly these terrorists are and why they are attacking the author.

Also, Tortured in Ashram: Microwave Weapon Menace is a fairly well-edited book. I found about seven errors while reading. There were also a few awkward sentences that I had to reread to understand. My main dislike about this book revolved around the author's repetition of several aspects of the story, even though I expected it with how passionate he was on the subject.

I rate this book three out of four stars. The complaints I had meant that the book was less than perfect in its execution, but it was an intriguing and passionate call to action that I feel we should strongly consider. Readers who enjoy exposés on conspiracies will enjoy reading this book.

Tortured in Ashram
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Edit_or
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edit-or.html
Latest Review: Unveil your Intimate Self by Elena Georgiadou

Post by Edit_or »

Sounds like a wonderful book for a cool weekend. Nice review. Thank you.
Niens Now
2021 Reading Goal: 100
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Survival of Species
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-niens-now.html
Latest Review: Gardening With Guns by AJ Wootton

Post by Niens Now »

I think this book contains valuable information. We are living in a world where there are evil people that are fighting tooth and nail to keep control over us. Thank you for a great review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
ChloeClementine
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ChloeClementine »

Seems a bit targeted towards a particular group of people that makes me uncomfortable. It's one thing if we are talking about microwave attacks but this seems prejudice/racist. I found the book was very biased towards a religious group.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”