Review of Restoring Your Child's Mental Health

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Divine-favor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-divine-favor.html
Latest Review: Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life by Thomas Jordan, Ph.D.

Review of Restoring Your Child's Mental Health

Post by Divine-favor »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Restoring Your Child's Mental Health" by Gracelyn Guyol.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

A lot of research shows that certain medications for mental illnesses have different side effects which has resulted in deaths and suicides. Hence that's why Gracelyn Guyol compiled a book on how to treat different mental ailments through drug-free procedures.

In the book Restoring Your Child’s Mental Health, Gracelyn Guyol compiles ten (10) innovative ways to cure a child's mental conditions without the use of medications. Treatments for illnesses ranging from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) to anxiety and so on. She also recommended certain nutrient power for Schizophrenia and other mental diagnoses.

The book is purely empirical in nature. The contents of the book is based on verifiable scientific experiments and tests, deep research and years of clinical experience. The author often quoted several authors and referenced different materials that were written based on previous study and research.

I love how reliable and verifiable the information in the book is. The author related certain real life examples and experiences as a way to show that the content of the book is real. She shared the testimonies and experiences a lot of people had while using the treatments for themselves and those that have used it for their children. She also shared her personal experience using drug-free treatment for her bipolar symptoms and several other clinical experiences with different kids with mental disorders and the process of their transformations while making use of the treatments.

Gracelyn Guyol attempts to explain to her readers the process of getting treatment for certain mental conditions without necessarily taking medications. She did a good job at it, she offered treatments to different mental conditions that children experience in such a short yet insightful volume of book. I think the brevity of the book is what I love most about the book.

The book is quite expository and Illuminating. The author explains a lot of things, she took the liberty to offer the definitions for different concepts and terminologies; different mental conditions, diseases, bacteria and fungi. I got to learn about certain mental illnesses and disorders that I wasn't familiar with and how they can be treated.

There is absolutely nothing that I disliked about the book.

The editors of the book did an exceptional job. I did not find any errors in the whole book. I'd rate the book four out of four stars. The author did a good job and a thorough research on the subject(s). I would recommend it to anyone whose child is going through any mental condition. It is both enlightening and curative.

Restoring Your Child's Mental Health
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”