Review of How To Be Successful

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Walid El jabiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-walid-el-jabiri.html
Latest Review: Happiness is All We Want! by Ashutosh Mishra

Review of How To Be Successful

Post by Walid El jabiri »

[Following is a volunteer review of "How To Be Successful" by M. Curtis McCoy.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy a book that'll inspire you and give you a lot of informations and show you the road that you should follow to be successful person, and also introduce you to successful people, who'll let you take from their experiences and their knowledge about success and how to deal with it and how to get it, it also shows the importance of discipline, patience, and hard work in reaching success.

the book was easy to understand, and It doesn't take much effort to digest the ideas that raised in it, and the simplicity that M. Curtis McCoy used to write, for me it's kind of intelligent from him that he made the book easy but rich by ideas, ideas that can change somebody's life, i think the book will benefit most people that will read it, and they'll be able to understand it without any problem.

I like how the book not only inspires and motivates readers, but also includes practical tips that can be applied in everyday life, and that practical tips seems too good and I'll do my best to follow it, because i think it'll glow my personal life with more success.

A nother point, the interviews that the writer share it with us was something great to rich The contents of the book and let the readers take advantage from the experiences of people who already made themselves successful, that they talking about how to think successfully, and how you can acquire behaviors of successful person, and also they're about the faults that you could fall onto, and how can you avoid that faults, it's great to know how the successful people think, isn't it ?

Also beautiful thing that i liked, The book suggests other books that you can count on to reach your goals and aspirations.

The little thing I didn't like was that there was obviously religious and spiritual advices which is different with my beliefs, but this advices was acceptable and does no harm to anyone.

Anyone can read this book, i recommend it specially to who's interested in business world, and making money, and the people who needs a strategy to make their lives better, and more success, in situations like that, this book will help a lot.

I rate How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy 4 out of 4, its edited exceptionally. I've benefited from the book so much, I hope you guys will either.

How To Be Successful
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”