Review of Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Raida tahsin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raida-tahsin.html
Latest Review: Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life by Thomas Jordan, Ph.D.

Review of Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life

Post by Raida tahsin »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life" by Thomas Jordan, Ph.D..]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life is a nonfiction book written by Thomas Jordan. This is a novel concerning love and relationships. In this book, the author attempted to identify potential problems in people's love lives and provide some possible solutions.

The author discussed how we have so many problems in our love lives in this book. He also attempted to elaborate and demonstrated a variety of perspectives. Then he decided to offer some potential alternatives and explained them. As a result, it is a very helpful book for people who are experiencing difficulties in their love lives and are frustrated as a result. Because we all have our very own love lives, this book act as a reference for so many.

There were numerous aspects of this book that I enjoyed. The book's writing style appealed to me. It was well-written and well-edited. It wasn't filled with heavily loaded words, but instead with nice ones. So I didn't have to carry a dictionary. I also liked how the chapters were organized. He started by explaining the problems, and then he provided everyone some solutions. After finishing the book, I came to the realization that the author did a lot of research for it. He also made extensive use of scientific explanations. This has helped to make the book more understandable and credible. I also liked how he shared his own love life experiences. His issues, how he overcame them, and his subsequent successful marriage life. This added to the book's worth.

I also didn't notice any obvious errors. So there isn't anything I disliked about this book. This book was extremely beneficial to me. I rate this book four out of four stars. If I had to sum it up in a single word, this book was incredible. I believe the book fulfilled its original purpose. I learned a great deal from this book that I believe I will be able to apply in my romantic relationships.

So this is a book for people who are having problems in their love lives or are simply confused and don't know what to do about it. It's also a guideline for people who are ready to get closely involved in a love life relationship but need a few pointers. There were no R-rated scenes, profanity, or noticeable errors, in my opinion. As a result, I can confidently recommend this book to anyone. This is a good book to read.

Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”