Official Review: Twitter Followers: How to Attract 200 Ge...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
stoppoppingtheP
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Adriana Trigiani
Favorite Book: The Hand of Fatima
Currently Reading: High Low In-Between
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stoppoppingthep.html
Latest Review: If I Only Knew by Kim Simmons
fav_author_id: 8071

Official Review: Twitter Followers: How to Attract 200 Ge...

Post by stoppoppingtheP »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Twitter Followers: How to Attract 200 Genuine and Targeted Twitter Followers Every Single Day" by Benjamin Wilson.]
Book Cover for 1968
Share This Review

This is a non-fiction, self-help book for those twitter users who are looking to garner a very large following. It is a simple guide which outlines the easiest way in which to get the maximum follower potential on twitter. It is quite a short and simple read.

This book uses one basic idea ‘The Golden Twitter Rule’, to gain followers, and expands on that that idea. I think this rule is a very effective and important one .The book first outlines the way the twitter account needs to be set up to be most appealing, the information that needs to be conveyed to followers and the best way to project an appealing account. It also conveys when the best time to tweet is, and what to tweet in order to keep followers following.

I am a frequent twitter user, and I can say that it definitely gave me information that I was not previously aware of in order to gain more followers. It also gave me some tips on how to make extra money with my twitter account, but there was also a lot of basic information that I was already aware of as a twitter user.

In a technology based world, the new marketplace is indeed social media, and if a business wants to be successful it is important for it to utilise the opportunities that social media offers it, in order to sell their product or brand .This book is mostly geared towards businesses or people who want to ‘sell’ their own personal profiles, and to people who have never been on twitter before. I don’t think that this book would really be geared towards casual twitter users who just go on to chat, keep updated on the latest news or a person who is not much of a tweeter.

I would give this book two out of four stars, as I found the book to be a tad too simplistic. I think that it needs to be a bit more explanatory and detailed about each of the steps that it talks about, as well as there being a few grammatical errors which I think should be corrected.

Grammatical errors:

Chapter: Optimizing your twitter account
Error: thereforethey
Chapter: @handle
Error: “…represent the name purpose of your account…” Should this not be “main purpose”?
Chapter: Website
Error: missing full-stop
Chapter: Images:
Error: “…(profile and header) the most important…”

Buy "Twitter Followers: How to Attract 200 Genuine and Targeted Twitter Followers Every Single Day" on Amazon

“there have been so many times
i have seen a man wanting to weep
but
instead
beat his heart until it was unconscious.

-masculine”

― Nayyirah Waheed
geoffrey ngoima
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geoffrey-ngoima.html
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
Reading Device: B00UB76290

Post by geoffrey ngoima »

There was a time I would have bee into these kind of books, during affiliate marketing and all that. It sound like it has a few of sth. Thanks for the review.
To posit that the war brings us closer to faith is a sleight of hand that makes fools of us all. "There Are Only Atheists in Fox Holes"~ Michael Carson
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”