Review of How To Be Successful

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christine Joy G 1
Favorite Book: How To Be Successful
Currently Reading: The Date Farm
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christine-joy-g-1.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Review of How To Be Successful

Post by Christine Joy G 1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "How To Be Successful" by M. Curtis McCoy.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

[/b][/i] If you want to achieve a successful and satisfying life but don't know where to start, Mr. Curtis McCoy's book titled [/b] How to be successful: think like a leader [/b] is the best material for you. This book is a compilation of different thoughts, beliefs, perspective, secrets, and steps from different people that guides readers on how to be successful. Each story tells many ways to overcome challenges and how to fight financial and spiritual downhill. The experience of every storyteller will give you a motivational force to never give up in neither business nor life. The book of Mr. McCoy is very influential in so many ways. [/b] How to be successful: think like a leader [/b] introduces its readers to diverse ideas of wholesome people. It will truly remind you of the importance of hard work, timing, persistence, and faith.

There are a lot of good points in the book. The way it motivates and encourages you to do better in life are only a few of the dozens of life-changing pieces of advice you will find inside it. The messages it wants to convey are also great; to never give up and to keep soaring even if your dream is unreachable. Nothing is impossible. Mr. Curtis made sure that his book will bring light to pathways of doubt and uncertainty for those who want or craving of a successful life. I also like how different people are involved in the book [/b] How to be successful: think like a leader[/b]. There is a former army, a pastor, a mother, and many more. It will expose you to a different life, different stories, however, there is one thing in common about them. They are all successful, which means that success has different seeds and different fruits, but more importantly, they are all sweet.

The way the book is written is simply neat and beautiful. There is nothing that I don't like about it. I do not encounter a negative part that flawed this amazing inspirational book.

I would like to rate this book [/if] 4 out of 4 stars [/in]. It is impressive and remarkable. I like how it is written and how each chapter contains detailed ways on how to improve one's life.

I strongly recommend it to all ages. It will help the young ones about the direction they are about to wander, things they should focus on, and how significant spiritual concerns are when you're aiming a goal. It will also be beneficial to the adults who yearn for a better view of life. The book is created for everyone who is willing to change their perspective and standing in their existence.

How To Be Successful
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”