Review of Stupid Divorce

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Grace Uche 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-uche-2.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Review of Stupid Divorce

Post by Grace Uche 2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Stupid Divorce" by Vincent Fudge II.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Edward suffered a lot of heartbreak and felt like a failure after the divorce. He wished he could reunite his family but it was too late. He had two children, Elizabeth and Elijah, from his unhappy marriage to Ebony. They both got married at a young age, deeply in love, but without adequate counseling and proper understanding of what it meant to love one another unreservedly. After three and a half years, they divorced. Despite his efforts to avoid divorce, his wife left because she was seeking to find happiness. He was filled with regrets and pains as he saw his wife in the casket. He had to forgive himself and get on with his life. He learned a lot from his mistakes and it’d helped him become a better man.

Stupid divorce by Vincent Fudge II is an educational narrative that expresses the unpleasant realities of divorce while also providing insight into the implications of divorce in marriage. I like the fact that it’s a non fiction book which discusses real-life situations. The important of effective communication in marriage is clearly exposed to the reader. I commend the author for the quotations included in the story because it added more beauty to the work. I applaud the author for penning such a compelling story on divorce.

The book has no flaws. Everything was written to enlighten people about divorce. Given the country’s high divorce rate, it is critical that this book be read in order to aid in the reductions of the divorce rate.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because it contains many valuable lessons and I thoroughly learnt a lot from reading it. The editing is superb. The author did an excellent job.

This is a book that is best suited for young adults. It is critical that people read about other people’s experiences in order to learn from them. I strongly advise people who are choosing a life partners to read this book so as to learn from Edward and Ebony’s mistakes. I also recommend this book to individual who are married so that they can improve their communication skills and love each other in order to avoid divorce, as well as those who are considering divorce.

Stupid Divorce
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”