Review of Real Secrets Of Life

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Atsieno Lorine
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atsieno-lorine.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Review of Real Secrets Of Life

Post by Atsieno Lorine »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Real Secrets Of Life" by Krishna Jagarnath.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

by Atsieno Lorine at 1:25p.m

You ever read a book and feel like it was written for you? That is how i felt reading Real Secrets Of Life . A non-fictional book that contains secrets to living a healthy life spiritually, psychologically and healthwise as well. In his book, Krishna Jagarnath explains the secrets to living a good life without regrets. He explains various ways of making choices of living a better life during your lifetime. These secrets range from healthy lifestyle choices to spiritual choices we make. Reading this book helps one realize the wrong choices they have been making and start making the right choices where necessary. You are able to realize how you have been doing the wrong thing and take required corrective measures.This book makes you want to go back to younger you and change the lifestyle you have lived to something better. The spiritual belief portrayed in this book believes that all religions should be united without discriminating the other. Ilove how relationships and parenting of the next generation has been explained in this book. The need of having a healthy relationship with the person you intend to marry and getting to know them well and why couples should have the same purpose and goals in life to be great parents.

Krishna Jagarnath explains the principles of life that should guide you into being a better human and not just a human. Real Secrets Of Life also brings out how we as humans tend to misinterpret beliefs or values that exist. The misinterpretation tend to lead us into making wrong choices that we regret. Aspect of how we were brought up affecting our choices as adults is also clearly explained. That the principles of life instilled in the young us will influence our lifestyle even as adults. The author believes that everyone regardless deserve a better life that is worth living without if I would phrases. He believes that we can live a disease free state and age appropriately by following certain healthy choices of living. The author does not only give those great principle of living a better life but also illustrates them in his book. The illustrations allow the reader to have a mental picture of the principle as well as you can practically perform it. The aura of a person has also been clearly explained by the author including the layers of our aura and how it influences how we live daily.

I love that there is a summary at the end of each chapter in the book that helps the reader grasp the chapter content. The summary gives the reader the main ideas of the chapters in the book. The glossary included in the book is also a good feature about the book. The reader does not have to go out on their own to find meaning of words which is good. The vocabulary is simple and the book is clearly elaborated. I love there are perfect examples to relate to in the book. The sentences are well elaborated and construct meanings. The author has also explained in his book how we influence choices we make. Diagrams create a clear picture of what the author is talking abouT and makes the book interesting.

The book was interesting to read except that there are few grammatical mistakes. Otherwise it is a book that is worth the reader's time. One will enjoy reading it and wish to read it again to apply those secrets. The language is understable and clear.

I rate the book 4 out of 4 stars. Krishna Jagarnath went out of his way to write a very interesting book that is also captivating. Apart from giving the reader the great principles of life, there are great secrets that are revealed in reading this book. I love how the author acknowledges the help of the other authors in writing the book. The secrets to living a better life have also been clearly elaborated with illustrations. The topics in the book are interconnected to each other making it easy for the reader to transition to the next chapter.

I would particularly recommend this book to people in their late teens, people in their twenties. Anyone who would wish to live a better life spiritually, psychologically as well as in terms of health can also read the book. It would serve a great purpose to all these groups of people and they can gain important principles needed to live a better life. The book not only provides means of living a greater life but also secrets to living that great life. The book will help teens change the lifestyle they are living to a better one. Not only the teens will change to making better choices but anyone who reads this book. Anyone would enjoy reading this book as it is interesting making one eager to read.

Real Secrets Of Life
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”