Review of Lieutenant General Sir Frederick Morgan, KCB The Planner Who Saved Europe

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alexaliyo9797
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Lieutenant General Sir Frederick Morgan, KCB The Planner Who Saved Europe

Post by Alexaliyo9797 »

As a student of history, I find this book very interesting.
ROSEY-ANN
Favorite Book: Winning the War on Cancer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roseyann.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by ROSEY-ANN »

Interesting review and the summary was well done!!
Huthafa rh

Post by Huthafa rh »

I think that it is one of the best books that talks about World War II, as it gives accurate details about the topic of World War II, which is ignorant of many details.
Abed Nego

Post by Abed Nego »

I am very happy that this book opens the horizons of our thinking to see historical facts that really take us to the original history, this is an extraordinary book I love history, by reading this book we know very well the chronology of these historical events.
Le Dinh Hieu

Post by Le Dinh Hieu »

history is something that should be passed on for thousands of generations, because it tells us that besides difficulties there are positive things for us to discover and learn, a very good book about history and everyone needs to read it, The fact that the author wrote this book makes me extremely happy to discuss the book
Siti Rahimah
Favorite Book: Mrs McGinty is Dead
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Siti Rahimah »

different from other historical writers. The author provides an interesting reading experience for me, explaining the data and studio dates clearly and coherently.This book will also be very easy to understand even if the person reading it is not a connoisseur of history books.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”