Review of The Noble And Great Ones

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kennedy NC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kennedy-nc.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of The Noble And Great Ones

Post by Kennedy NC »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Noble And Great Ones" by Mark Colo.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Written by Mark Colo, The Noble And Great Ones is a motivational book that seeks to help readers to realize and fulfill the potential within them. Through this book, the author sought to open the eyes of every reader to the potential for greatness that lies within each one of them.

The book discussed the power of acronyms and provided the reader with acronyms to shield him from negativity and improve his spirituality. In this book, the reader will find common attributes that distinguished noble and great ones. The author also listed examples of noble and great men, identified mainly by the traits or qualities they possessed. Such men included Abraham Lincoln, Job, Solomon, and many others. These noble and great men were divided into emotional rulers, intellectual rulers, spiritual rulers, resilient rulers, and explorers. However, they all had common attributes and qualities, which the author revealed to us in this book.

This book has a few positive aspects. Firstly, the language employed in this book is easy to understand. Also, the author employs a tone that engages the reader and ensures that he quickly grasps the concepts being dealt with in this book. Not only this, the author provided an expansive list of great men and women who lived throughout history. Through these examples of great men and women, the reader can glean insights and ideas that will help him in his personal life.

However, the book also had a few negative points. Firstly, I found a host of errors in this book. This showed that the book was not professionally edited. Not only this, even though the acronyms provided in this book were meant to help the readers to easily remember key ideas and principles that will aid them in their daily lives, the acronyms turned out, in the end, to be too many. This means that such readers will still have difficulty memorizing the ideas and concepts such acronyms seek to expose. Also, I did not agree entirely with the list of noble and great ones provided by the author.

Due to all the negative points listed in this book, I am compelled to deduct one star from my rating of this book. Consequently, I rate The Noble And Great Ones 3 out of 4 stars. I did not give this book a lower rating because it was still educative and informative. I recommend this book to all who wish to discover and fulfill their divine potential and mandate.

The Noble And Great Ones
View: on Bookshelves
El_limitless
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-el-limitless.html
Latest Review: Public Hostage Public Ransom by William Bronston MD

Post by El_limitless »

A book that'll remind me of the potentials for greatness that lie within me is one I will love to read any day, anytime. Great review.
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

The author offers an intriguing perspective about greatness and spirituality. I am interested in the common attributes and qualities he has enumerated in relationship to the well-known personalities you have mentioned. This was an interesting review. I appreciated your comments about the acronyms.
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

A motivational book with Acronym and their powers. What is Adolf doing in there? Too many acronyms don't sound good either. Thank you for your honest review!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”