Review of Healing Made Simple

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chigo Nwagboso
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chigo-nwagboso.html
Latest Review: Last minute wedding date by Anthony george

Review of Healing Made Simple

Post by Chigo Nwagboso »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Healing Made Simple" by Dr. Maria Krinock.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

It is painful that most Christians don't take full delivery of the things that have been made available for them. It could be out of ignorance, self-condemnation, or lies from the devil. I urge you to pick this book, and by God's grace, your life will never remain the same if you read it.

Dr. Maria Krinock is the author of this great and informative book titled Healing Made Simple: Learn How To Receive Your Healing. The author inspired readers with her story of being in a sickbed for seven months with an unknown disease sometime in 2002. She visited several hospitals, but there was no remedy or hope. Fortunately, her day of healing came, and there was a miraculous visitation via the word of God. She received it wholeheartedly and was made whole.

The author gives biblical passages that connote that God's ultimate wish for us is to enjoy good health. Divine health isn't magical, and to embrace this healing, the author gives us principles to apply. First, we need to understand that healing is the will of God for us, and His will is in His word. As a result, we should settle on the word of God in our hearts day and night to align our thoughts with His will. However, we have to be mindful of what we listen to and our utterances. An adage tells us that we are what we eat; however, the Bible informs us that we are what we think. The author further explains in detail things that can be a stumbling block to our healing and miracles.

I believe the Holy Spirit inspired the author to write this book because it permeated my soul and stirred up something extraordinary in me. Dr. Krinock loaded this book with insights that will cause an instant transformation in the reader's spirit.

Furthermore, I appreciate that the author didn't discourage her audience from visiting the hospital or keeping appointments with the doctor concerning their health. But she advised that we should believe in God's verdict concerning our health and life, not the doctor's. I also enjoyed the author's teaching method. It was engaging and impactful, as readers will have to pause at some points and make some powerful declarations over their situation. I also like how the author backs up her teachings with Bible verses.

There was no ambiguity in the text or confusion throughout my reading. Her personal experiences and how God used her to reach out to sick people were highly encouraging and inspiring. The aspect I like most is the 31 days of healing scriptures the author included after her teachings. These daily Bible readings will help readers meditate and focus on a particular Bible passage each day of the month. Kudos to Dr. Krinock for that.

I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this inspirational book, and I even lack words to explain the overwhelming experience I had. There is absolutely nothing to dislike about this book. The book seems professionally edited, though I found some typos in it. This 180-page book is a fast read but fully loaded with nuggets of wisdom.

All in all, I happily give this book a perfect rating of four out of four stars. I highly recommend Healing Made Simple: Learn How To Receive Your Healing to Christians who desire God's healing and crave a healthy life.

Healing Made Simple
View: on Bookshelves | on Smashwords
Deprise Evans
Favorite Author: Francine Rivers
Currently Reading: Crazy Love
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deprise-evans.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 6456

Post by Deprise Evans »

All I can say about this book is wow. I love books like these where we can learn and allow God to speak to us. This is a book I will definitely have to start reading. Thank you for such a great review!
Manaliiiii___
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by Manaliiiii___ »

This review just made me feel like reading this book as soon as possible... I loved the book cover though.
Can't wait to read it.. Loved the review. Thanks for it.
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

A really good book for Christian readers. And I think it's both, we are what we eat and also what we think. Thank you for an enlightening review!
Josephe-Anne
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: George Orwell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 488
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-josephe-anne.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
fav_author_id: 1746

Post by Josephe-Anne »

I'm sure Christians seeking an extra boost to their faith will enjoy this book.

Thank you for your heartfelt review.
😊
"A house without books is like a room without windows." :techie-studyinggray:
― Horace Mann
cd20
Favorite Book: Hope Between the Pages
Currently Reading: Growing Slow: Lessons on Un-Hurrying Your Heart from an Accidental Farm Girl
Bookshelf Size: 823
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cd20.html
Latest Review: Now Unto Him by Melissa Huggins
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by cd20 »

I am not sure what to think of this book. God does want us to take care of our bodies, and I believe that He can heal us, but He doesn't always choose to. The way that the review is written makes it sound like the author is saying God WILL heal you if you only believe. It sounds like an interesting book. Thank you for an informative review.
Real life is dreadfully tedious, the way it interrupts reading. -Things We Didn't Say by Amy Lynn Green
Urvashi Tripathi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-urvashi-tripathi.html
Latest Review: The Different Kinds Of Monsters by Seth Chambers

Post by Urvashi Tripathi »

I'm a spiritual person and I totally believe in God. As the person I love most in this whole world (my mom) is not doing well since 5 years and for that I'll definitely try to read this book for her. Maybe God wants me to do so and he is healing her everyday, I believe, one day she will be fully recovered. I'm grateful towards you. This book might help us more. Thank you for your beautiful review.
Dimi1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dimi1.html
Latest Review: One Woman's Long and Lonely Walk by Gail Hart

Post by Dimi1 »

It seems like an inspiring book but it will probably mostly appeal to deeply religious people. Thanks for a great insight!
Dzejn_Crvena
Favorite Book: The Greater Understanding
Currently Reading: The Wish List
Bookshelf Size: 2318
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dzejn-crvena.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Dzejn_Crvena »

May this Christian book help believers to heal by faith.
Thanks for your optimistic review.
just call me "jane" :tiphat:
Raluca_Mihaila
Favorite Book: The Brothers Karamazov
Currently Reading: The Master and Margarita
Bookshelf Size: 175
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raluca-mihaila.html
Latest Review: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by Raluca_Mihaila »

Healing is about treating your body and your soul, and medicine and spirituality are always complementary. Interesting book and great review!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”