Review of Get Minted!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Peace Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-odii.html
Latest Review: Justin's Quest by Winsome Board

Review of Get Minted!

Post by Peace Odii »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Get Minted!" by Nora A. Gay.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I was on the verge of making a significant decision on financial investment before I picked up Nora A. Gay's book, Get Minted!: Learn How To Build Massive Wealth In The Midst Of Uncertainties.

Have you wondered why most people never build wealth, even though they have many streams of income? Nora A. Gay revealed several strategies that could be used to create wealth in times of uncertainty. She showed how to invest, spend, save, and develop your wealth in the current economic state. Also, she discussed how to handle debt and investment and create the mindset of wealth creation.

After reading this book, I realized the mistakes I've been making in wealth management, and I noticed why I have not been able to create enough money for the investments I wish to embark on. One thing I thought was positive about this book was that the author explained her ideas with the simplest forms of illustrations that an average reader could understand. For example, she used the fictional character of Daisy to explain every topic she discussed in the book, particularly when she discussed how to create wealth through debt. Though this is a non-fiction book, she managed to invent a strategy to help any reader relate to her ideology.

Furthermore, the author has enough experience to coach anyone on financial management and wealth creation. I felt she was qualified to write a book like this because, throughout the book, she always referred to an experience in her life. I particularly liked her experience with her friend, Hector.

Also, I loved how the book included some practical steps for readers to take. The ending part of each chapter had some homework for the reader. This homework often contains excellent questions that allow the reader to reflect on the topics. I considered this a positive point because every reader needs to practice these principles to get the best from the book.

The only thing I could consider as a negative point was that the book would mostly favor Americans. This is because most of the financial policies discussed by the author can only be related to the American people, especially the tax policies. I felt this aspect might limit the number of readers or audiences.

I considered this book professionally edited. Overall, I'll rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. This was because it was well executed, the illustrations were perfect, and there were no significant errors in the whole book. I'll keep referring to this book anytime I want to make a financial decision. I recommend this book to readers who enjoy self-help books on financial management.
Get Minted!
View: on Bookshelves | [amazon=]on Amazon[/amazon]
Nothile Racheal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Nothile Racheal »

I find this book very helpful and teaches people how to work their way out of financial issues and helps guide them into correcting the mistakes they have been making, i also have learnt a lot and now have a clear understanding and right approach on things
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 301
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

Brown skin girl, her skin just like pearls! The lady on the cover page looks absolutely stunning. I'm happy that the book is practical and can genuinely help readers to create wealth. Awesome review
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

I am glad to hear that this book helped you. It reflects the usefulness of the concepts in the book. Thank you for a great review!
Dimi1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dimi1.html
Latest Review: One Woman's Long and Lonely Walk by Gail Hart

Post by Dimi1 »

It would be interesting to see how, in practice, debt can lead to wealth. I like it that the book is based on real life experience. Thanks for a great insight!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”