Official Review: Hollywood Endings and How to Get One

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Reviewer100
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewer100.html
Latest Review: A Man Called Stan by Jay Henning

Official Review: Hollywood Endings and How to Get One

Post by Reviewer100 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Hollywood Endings and How to Get One" by Linda Flanders.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The allures of Hollywood Movies cannot be denied. We are often drawn to themes such as good triumphs over evil and love conquering all things and other endings. We desire the lives portrayed in movies, and this is why I agree that "movies are larger than life."

Linda Flanders, in her book, Hollywood Endings And How To Get One Using Imagination And Intention, discussed the possibilities of creating "Hollywood Ending" in our lives every day. She also uncovered the obstacles that stand in the way of living a fulfilling life.

This is a unique self-help book. The author, Linda, managed to use most of our favorite movies as a focal point to explain her points. Linda's book captures the reader's imagination and triggers their reasoning and reflection. This guide will lead you into knowledge about yourself and expose you to conclusive knowledge. Another positive thing about this book was that it would help the reader to discover the principles of living a different life, unlike everyday life. Readers will learn to watch "Hollywood Movies" from a different perspective. At some points in the book, I started seeing myself from a different view.

I must commend the author, Linda Flanders, for using her creativity to use Hollywood Movies that people can relate to creating an entertaining illustration. One thing I enjoyed about the book was that it enabled me to rewatch some of my favorite movies and see those movies from a different perspective. For example, some scenes in the movie Die Hard were highlighted. Linda was able to outline strong points on the effects of our actions in some circumstances.

I also loved the author's ability to simplify complex terms and give detailed explanations of each point she raised in this non-fiction book. An example was her reference to the "Reptilian System as The Producer" and "the Limbic System as The Drama Queen." There was a sense of humor in her descriptions, and I found them refreshing.

Generally, there was nothing I counted as a negative point in the whole book. It appeared professionally edited, as only a couple of errors was found across the entire text. I would rate Hollywood Endings And How To Get One Using Imagination And Intention by Linda Flanders four out of four stars. I recommend this exciting book to readers who self-help books and books on self-awareness. It will also appeal to those who enjoy motivational books.

Hollywood Endings and How to Get One
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”