Official Review: world's most beautiful lady

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Brenda Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading: Rainbow’s End
Bookshelf Size: 357
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Official Review: world's most beautiful lady

Post by Brenda Creech »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "world's most beautiful lady" by Donald B. Hazen.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

World's Most Beautiful Lady: Is Ancient History Crying Out to America? by Donald B. Hazen is about Israel and America and the parallels between the two. From the beginning of time, there has been darkness. Humankind has sinned against God, yet He has shown favor to humanity. In this beautifully written book, Donald B. Hazen goes through biblical scripture and highlights the service and the sins of the Israelites to God; and the service and immorality of the American people. Hazen points out the many parallels between the two nations and how God has been faithful to forgive the transgressions of both.

The Israelites, God's chosen people, wandered in the wilderness for forty years, and God took care of them. He sent manna from heaven, parted the Red Sea, and gave them the Promised Land. Yet Israel disobeyed God so many times that eventually, they were taken captive, and Israel as a nation was no more. America's foundation was on faith in God. The pilgrims came to the free world with steadfast faith and determination to worship freely. The first settlers put their trust in God and prospered in this unknown land. Just as God gave Israel the promised land, so He gave America a fruitful land where the people could be free to worship Him. Unfortunately, just as Israel lost their nation for a while, America seems headed toward the same outcome. Will America be destroyed as a nation as Israel once was?

Hazen presents scripture from the Old and New Testaments of the Bible to reveal how God's love for Israel, His chosen people, made Him long-suffering with forgiveness, just as He has been with America. Will America, a shining light worldwide, be destroyed because of the current division of the American people and the corruption in government? As Hazen guides the reader through the stories of King Saul, King David, and King Solomon and shows the sin and corruption of these Godly men, the reader will see the parallel from their stories to present-day America. Hazen has done extensive research into both nations and has filled this book with facts hard to ignore. I wish I could implement into this review every likeness between Israel and America Hazen has included in this book, but that would be an impossible task. Therefore, to learn the eye-opening similarities between these two nations, one must read the book.

I loved so many things about this book. Hazen not only refers to biblical scriptures, but he has also included verified stories of past presidents and influential people who have played a prominent role in America's government. There are so many examples of how God has blessed both nations. Hazen has supplied endnotes listing all the references he used while writing this book that I found extremely helpful.

There is nothing I disliked about this book. Christians and non-Christians alike will find many undeniable facts within its pages. Is America on the brink of disaster? Is America on the verge of being destroyed as a nation as Israel once was? With the current division of the American people, the violent protests, and the government corruption, can we regain our status in the world? Whatever your political and religious affiliation, you owe it to yourself to read this book and form your own opinion.

I cannot give this book any rating other than 4 out of 4 stars based on the well-written and well-researched information contained within its pages. I believe it is professionally edited, as I only found a few errors. I recommend this book to every American concerned for this great country, regardless of individual beliefs and political views. There is no one to whom I would not recommend this book.

world's most beautiful lady
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Pallavi Lakra
Currently Reading: Apotheosis Now
Bookshelf Size: 44

Post by Pallavi Lakra »

I have questioned myself over this topic from time to time, if America's liberty is just!? Would love to read this book! Your review is remarkable.
Brenda Creech

Post by Brenda Creech »

Pallavi Lakra wrote: 29 May 2021, 10:34 I have questioned myself over this topic from time to time, if America's liberty is just!? Would love to read this book! Your review is remarkable.
Thank you so much! It is a very interesting book. There are many parallels between Israel and America. That surprised me. Of course, the most common one is based on the religious beliefs of the two nations. I hope you get a chance to read it!
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Pallavi Lakra
Currently Reading: Apotheosis Now
Bookshelf Size: 44

Post by Pallavi Lakra »

B Creech wrote: 29 May 2021, 15:56
Pallavi Lakra wrote: 29 May 2021, 10:34 I have questioned myself over this topic from time to time, if America's liberty is just!? Would love to read this book! Your review is remarkable.
Thank you so much! It is a very interesting book. There are many parallels between Israel and America. That surprised me. Of course, the most common one is based on the religious beliefs of the two nations. I hope you get a chance to read it!
Would definitely love to read this book!
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

This sounds like such an interesting concept for a book and very well-researched. I’d be interested to read about all the parallels. Thanks for the great review
Shrashti_04
Favorite Book: Finding James
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by Shrashti_04 »

Donald B. Hazen had written this book beautifully and it is showing through the review. The concept is amazing and I am religious too so I would love to read this book.
Brenda Creech

Post by Brenda Creech »

Booklover Becca wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 08:31 This sounds like such an interesting concept for a book and very well-researched. I’d be interested to read about all the parallels. Thanks for the great review
Thank you! The parallels are eye opening!
B. Creech
Brenda Creech

Post by Brenda Creech »

Shrashti_04 wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 08:52 Donald B. Hazen had written this book beautifully and it is showing through the review. The concept is amazing and I am religious too so I would love to read this book.
Thank you! You will enjoy reading this one. The author goes into detail with scriptures from the Bible which make the parallels clear.
B. Creech

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”