Official Review: Evolving Times Learn 2 Love 2 Live Tog...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anthony__
2021 Reading Goal: 80
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 358
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony.html
Latest Review: Special Force Kamikaze by Thoughtfully Yours

Official Review: Evolving Times Learn 2 Love 2 Live Tog...

Post by Anthony__ »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Evolving Times Learn 2 Love 2 Live Together" by Darric May.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Evolving Times Learn 2 Love 2 Live Together by Darric May is a non-fiction novel. It is based on a discussion on social relationships and the progress of humanity as an entity.

The author addressed the history of humanity, which is characterized by wars and conflicts, famines, poverty, irregular weather patterns, and so on. Also, Peace and harmony have been quite elusive, and things seem to be in a downward spiral. According to the author, the question is, “do we continue down this path, consumed by our ignorance and pride? Or can we rise above the old ways and achieve the unthinkable?” Furthermore, the author discussed the strategies commonly used against humanity, including the Divide and Conquered Strategy. Here, individual differences are emphasized mainly for political gains. However, our diversity can also be our greatest strength. He also stresses the importance of emotional intelligence. When you understand yourself, it becomes easier to build stronger relationships. Besides the survival of humanity, the author further revealed the ultimate goal for humanity.

The concept of creating a peaceful world has always been a controversial one. This book opens our eyes to the unlimited possibilities that unity will afford. It teaches practical ways of how we can all get along while maximizing our differences. The author dissects the different issues that currently plague the world, like religious bias and unequal wealth distribution. I like how he relates humanity to a body with different parts. The skeleton is like the society's governing structure, while the skin, which protects against external forces, will be the military. However, no part of the body can function without the other. So also, we all need each other.

I like that it goes beyond human interactions to discuss our relationship with the earth. It is an all-way relationship, as everybody reaps what an individual sows in the earth. It has therefore become a necessity to start taking responsibility for our actions towards the earth. We must learn to treat the earth as a mother or a friend and with respect.

There’s nothing I dislike about the book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It was pretty engaging. I liked that the author gave room for feedback by starting a website where you can voice your opinions. His positive messages are strong enough to build our hope of a better world. It was also well edited because I found only a few grammatical errors. Therefore, I am rating the book 4 out of 4 stars.

I recommend the book to people who believe in the preservation of the earth and humanity.

Evolving Times Learn 2 Love 2 Live Together
View: on Bookshelves

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”