Official Review: Jesus Is Adam by Michael Barry

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
its_just_julez
Favorite Book: The Mindset
Currently Reading: Two Hunters
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-its-just-julez.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Official Review: Jesus Is Adam by Michael Barry

Post by its_just_julez »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Jesus Is Adam" by Michael Barry.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Jesus is Adam is a thesis written by Michael Barry. In this book, the author believes he has found the answer to the meaning of life. After 20 years of research and exploring the works of scripture and science, he has come up with an answer.

While reading, you will come across three unknown universal laws, which the author explains will help you understand his viewpoint. The first law is, an ‘everlasting being’ of any kind doesn’t have the ability to create (reproduce). The second law is, entering and exiting God’s kingdoms (everlasting kingdom and mortal kingdom) can only be done by being one, single, fertilized cell. As for the third law, it is said that harming, killing, and eating sentient beings does not exist in the everlasting kingdom. These laws are apparent in the book of Genesis and many other scriptures found in the Bible. There is also one unknown universal principle the author believes in, which he calls his principle. The principle is, there’s always a first one of everything, and as a consequence, a first time for everything. Throughout the rest of the book, the author explains how and why these concepts explain the meaning of life.

When I first began to read this book, I felt that Michael Barry came across as sounding a bit arrogant in his writing. However, by the time I reached the last page, I realized it wasn't arrogance, but rather a certainty. From the start, the author says he is amazed that no one has found the answer to the meaning of life. He believes that humans have lost their thirst for knowledge, blaming AI for diminishing the number of people who want to learn. Due to this reason, he decided to write Jesus is Adam. He wanted to share the answer to a question asked by people all over the world. What I love about this thesis is how quickly you are drawn into this idea. You are not reading a long story as to why this book was written. From the get-go, the author tells you what his theory is, and he jumps straight into the explanation. The book consists of 104 pages, which means it is a quick read. This should give you an indication that the author does get straight to the point.

I have begun to read a lot more books based on science and religion intertwining with one another. My favorite line from this book is, “The scriptures lead to God and the sciences lead to God. There’s nowhere left to go. Two routes, one destination.” Scripture and science overlap, and inevitably they come to the same result. Jesus is Adam has, so far, given me the most out-of-the-norm answer to the question, "what is the meaning of life?". And I mean this in the best way. It is exciting and has a way to jump-start your brain. Once you begin to read the book, you won’t put it down until you have read it till the end. It beautifully connects life and death, while science is woven in between. The author admits to not being a writer, so I was very impressed when I noticed there were no spelling or grammatical errors, which shows it is professionally edited.

As for any negative comments, I am happy to report I don’t have any. I am amazed at the work put into this thesis. It is truly a gripping read, and I strongly suggest you go out to a store or go online to buy this book. Today! With all that I mentioned above, it should be no surprise to you that I rate Jesus is Adam 4 out of 4 stars. Those who love to dig deeper into their religion and are open to both science and scripture working hand-in-hand will love this book. To sum up, I hope to see another read by Michael Barry. In hopes, he would give us some more insight into what else he has discovered when it comes to answering the question, what is the meaning of life.

Jesus Is Adam
View: on Bookshelves
Catmoondo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Catmoondo »

l have read this book and as the review suggests, it brings science and religion together, something l could not connect together before reading this book, it
is also a concept that decides what most people believe , one or the other.
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

I’m glad the author was able to explain his idea so well on such a difficult and potentially confusing topic. I’d be very interested to read this to understand more. Thanks for your insightful review
Peace Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-odii.html
Latest Review: Justin's Quest by Winsome Board

Post by Peace Odii »

I'm drawn by the title of this book. Is Jesus Adam?
its_just_julez
Favorite Book: The Mindset
Currently Reading: Two Hunters
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-its-just-julez.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by its_just_julez »

Really glad I could help. Read the book! Its truly amazing. That's all I will say :D

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”