Official Review: Heal your inner child, 30 mandalas, posi...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sou Hi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sou-hi.html
Latest Review: Constelis Voss Vol. 2: Pattern Recognition by K. Leigh

Official Review: Heal your inner child, 30 mandalas, posi...

Post by Sou Hi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Heal your inner child, 30 mandalas, positive affirmations, 30 secret codes, Vol1" by Gabriela Romaria.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Are you being compared to your talented siblings? Do you struggle to keep up with your classmates or your colleagues? Are you trying to change your appearance or forcing yourself to do things you don't like? Do you know that you are fine the way you are, so there is no need for you to become someone else? If you are still unable to convince yourself, let Gabriela Romaria show you how to do it in her book. It's called Heal your inner child, 30 mandalas, positive affirmations, 30 secret codes, Vol1: A healing book for adults and children, a coloring book with activities to help you grow and heal your heart.

One of the best parts of this copy is that you can use it as you please. As the title suggests, it contains 30 mandalas, 30 affirmations, and 30 secret codes for you to use in a month. You may color a mandala while reciting a sanguine statement to your inner self. You may attempt to decode one of the author's codes to see her messages. You may list things that make you happy or ideas to support your own healing.

For example, tell yourself that it's alright if you are not as outstanding as your friends. You are allowed to be different from other people, so you just need to respect yourself and listen to your heart. In addition, the provided statements are not very religious, meaning you don't have to rely on spiritual support. Anyone will benefit from these assurances.

On the downside, I don't really like the layout. It's a bit too colorful for adults, and it has a lot of cartoon characters. The mandalas in the DOC file I received are also overwritten by some of those drawings. If you want to download the mandalas in PDF format, you will have to access the author's website and ask for permission. In my opinion, this is quite inconvenient. I hope the Kindle version will be better. Besides, I think the inner child's gender should be more neutral, as the author refers to them as male in this volume.

I will rate this tome 4 out of 4 stars. This is because it is quite useful, and the above negative aspects are not enough to deduct a star. The editing is considerably good. With no profane words and sexual details, this copy is suitable for readers of all ages. I would recommend this to those who wish to cheer themselves up and try to live positively. If you want to overcome your pains and strive to be a better person, you can do it! Let's be honest and keep our optimistic visions.

Heal your inner child, 30 mandalas, positive affirmations, 30 secret codes, Vol1
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Dzejn_Crvena
2021 Reading Goal: 12
Favorite Book: The Greater Understanding
Currently Reading: The Wish List
Bookshelf Size: 1930
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dzejn-crvena.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Dzejn_Crvena »

The "inner child" part caught my attention.
I especially like to color, so I'm sure I will enjoy the activities in this book.
Thank you for providing tips on how to get a better version of this copy.
Great review, by the way!
just call me "jane" :tiphat:
Deprise Evans
Favorite Author: Francine Rivers
Currently Reading: Crazy Love
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deprise-evans.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 6456

Post by Deprise Evans »

I love this. The whole concept of this book and the activities within seem to be so helpful and encouraging. I will have to check this one out! Thank you for a great review!
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: No Reezon by Tara Falling Douglas

Post by markodim721 »

The review definitely highlighted the best in the book and caught my attention.
sunny4life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunny4life.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by sunny4life »

By the time i read the first five lines of this review I knew this is the book for me. Would definitely love to read it!
Nqobile771
2021 Reading Goal: 30
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 202
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile771.html
Latest Review: Fast-Starting A Career of Consequence by Fred Sievert

Post by Nqobile771 »

So many adults are walking around carrying scars and hurt from the past. Hurt they experienced as children and need healing. Sounds like this book can offer some help and relief. Awesome review Sou Hi!
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Mercy Osmond
2021 Reading Goal: 100
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-osmond.html
Latest Review: The Trials of Uwe, Parts I, II and III by Steven L Masia

Post by Mercy Osmond »

I think this book will be of great help to kids who are struggling with themselves. Thanks for the educating review.
Josephe-Anne
2021 Reading Goal: 12
Favorite Author: George Orwell
Currently Reading: Longing & Be-Longing: Poems, Prayers & Reflections
Bookshelf Size: 338
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-josephe-anne.html
Latest Review: OK by Taylor Platelle
fav_author_id: 1746

Post by Josephe-Anne »

Adult coloring books have gotten very popular in recent years, so I'm sure many people will be interested in this book. It's great that the author also included some positive affirmations.

Thank you for a very detailed review.
😄
"A house without books is like a room without windows." :techie-studyinggray:
― Horace Mann
Latest Review: OK by Taylor Platelle

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”