Official Review: Good Morning South Africa by Selinah Ntuli

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Oyedeji Okikioluwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 964
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orizon.html
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi

Official Review: Good Morning South Africa by Selinah Ntuli

Post by Oyedeji Okikioluwa »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Good Morning South Africa" by Selinah Ntuli.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Since the introduction of the apartheid system in South Africa, racism has been a significant setback in the country’s growth. This 154-page non-fiction book by Selinah Ntuli discussed subjects such as racism, discrimination, love, hatred, true liberty, and worship of God.

Good Morning South Africa addressed the long-standing feud between two races (whites and blacks) in South Africa. It exposed the ills that occurred during and after the apartheid. The author profoundly wants the feud to be resolved. She wants the secretly continued apartheid system to be put to a permanent stop. The author also highlighted how people allow their minds to rule and deceive them, thereby putting them in bondage. The book also expressed God’s unconditional love toward us and the importance of prayers. Has South Africa achieved true freedom since the post-apartheid era? Do you think unity between white and black citizens is possible in the country? Read a copy of this book to find out the author’s opinion and proof of it.

The author bared her soul into each page of the book. The content of the book clearly shows the authors’ extraordinary passion for her country. It also displayed how deeply rooted she is in her cultures by including history and her identification of the myths. The diction employed was very simple to understand. It might have probably been written to accommodate anyone, no matter their educational level. The book explained the devastating state of South Africa and how she feels are the ways to make things right.

The book was also very inspirational and educative. It dwells on the dangers of racism and discrimination, which have eaten deep into the world, especially countries with different races and ethnic groups. I gained tremendous knowledge about South Africa’s culture. I learned about the Zulus and Xhosas with their way of life and religious belief. One of the things I admire in the book is the author’s inclusion of personal experiences from discrimination and racism. It authenticated the message and made readers relate to it.

There is nothing I dislike about the book, as it is informative and educative. Additionally, the book was edited professionally, as I observed a few errors that did not distract my reading experience. Therefore, I rate Good Morning South Africa 4 out of 4 stars.

I recommend Good Morning South Africa to all South Africans and citizens of countries that desire unity. Also, Christians will learn from God’s love and worship shared in the book. Furthermore, young readers can learn some interesting, educative, and motivating lessons from the book.

Good Morning South Africa
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

It seems that you can feel the authors passion in her work and her country and that makes the read all that much better. Thanks for your great review!
Jemima Ajibade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Jemima Ajibade »

Hmm, what a great book. The book teaches about God's love and serve to encourage young writers.
Ondijo Junior
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ondijo-junior.html
Latest Review: Why Can't Johnny Just Quit? by Kyle Oh

Post by Ondijo Junior »

wow indeed the author was patriotic and talking open heartedly about his country. this is a must read for me. thanks for sharing.
Absenc Of Evidence, is Never an Evidence Of Absence
Md Tahminul Islam
Currently Reading: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Md Tahminul Islam »

Each region in the world has its own culture and history, sometimes its unique, while sometimes it can resemble with other ones. I look forward to reading the book.
Mtibza eM
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtibza-em.html
Latest Review: Am I Burned Out at Work? by Salar A. Khan MD, MBA

Post by Mtibza eM »

I am South African and I think I will definitely enjoy reading this one. Thank you for sharing.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”