Official Review: Find her keep her: Dating advice on how ...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Zee_Zee
2021 Reading Goal: 50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zee-zee.html
Latest Review: Miranda and the D-Day Caper by Shelly Frome

Official Review: Find her keep her: Dating advice on how ...

Post by Zee_Zee »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Find her keep her: Dating advice on how to successfully seduce a real woman, gain her Love, trust and commitment" by Skylar Welch.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Getting a woman to date might be pretty easy for most men. But keeping a relationship is something so many men find challenging to do. A once perfect relationship starts fizzling out and eventually ends. You start wondering where the problem comes from; you might even blame yourself. If you find yourself in this category, there's good news for you. Find Her, Keep Her seeks to help you change the narrative. The book gives basic and practical guidelines for gaining a woman's attention and keeping it. It's full of actionable advice, and I bet it's a book you won't want to overlook. It will take your dating life to the next level.

Skylar Welch is skilled with words. Writing a book this brief but packed with valuable lessons is undoubtedly commendable. The book was written specifically for men, yet I got a couple of lessons relatable to both genders while reading. One of them was communication in relationships. A story that was shared here showed how two people didn't communicate their feelings to each other, and it took a toll on their relationship.

Speaking of stories, I admired Skylar Welch's form of writing. The author shared tales that are relatable to life events while passing valuable lessons through them. One thing that impressed me was how each story was analyzed after it was told. The author explained the stories, citing how each character had done wrong or right and how to either correct it or utilize it. This made the reading easy for me, as I processed the narrative faster than I would have done if it wasn't adequately explained in the book.

I don't know if the stories told in the book were fictional or not, but I noticed that the author gave life to each character with the descriptions. They weren't detailed, but I had an inkling of what the characters' emotions were at any point. It made the reading engaging for me because I felt each character come alive. It was like watching a movie. The author's talent for description and the use of specific words that maximize each description are commendable. The book was an exciting read from start to finish.

On this note, I'd rate the book 4 out of 4 stars, as I found nothing off-putting. It was also exceptionally well edited, as I didn't find a single error —that would have been disappointing, considering the book's shortness. I would recommend it to men seeking to be in a relationship and those in a relationship but have difficulties keeping it. It's a pretty short read that would take anything from 15 minutes to an hour, depending on your reading speed. In 30 minutes, I had gone through the book twice.

Find her keep her: Dating advice on how to successfully seduce a real woman, gain her Love, trust and commitment
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kavita Shah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: My Only Sunshine by Lou Dischler

Post by Kavita Shah »

The title speaks for itself. Many people want the exact thing that the book offers. Its brief but sounds precise and to the point. Thanks for the wonderful review!
GoodLuck ES
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodluck-es.html
Latest Review: Always Before Me by John Servant

Post by GoodLuck ES »

A book that instructs on how to sustain a relationship is one that would help ailing relationships get back in shape and will probably reduce the rate of divorce in the society. I'd love to read this.

Great review.
Suzer6440 xyz
2021 Reading Goal: 25
Favorite Book: Pearl River Mansion
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 169
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-suzer6440-xyz.html
Latest Review: Pearl River Mansion by Richard Schwartz

Post by Suzer6440 xyz »

I enjoyed your review!! It’s very detailed and to the point. I will be putting this aside for me to read in the future. Thanks:)
Wildflowertheorist
2021 Reading Goal: 30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crescentine.html
Latest Review: Tales of the 70's by D.Done

Post by Wildflowertheorist »

I'm intrigued! Seems like a great book
Kennedy NC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kennedy-nc.html
Latest Review: Asteroid Apophis Lord of Chaos by John S. Pritchett

Post by Kennedy NC »

We all need practical advice on how to gain and keep healthy romantic relationships. Great review.
Mwatu
2021 Reading Goal: 12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mwatu.html
Latest Review: The Fisherman and his Foundlings by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Mwatu »

This is a lovely review for a rather interesting book. Glad to read that the author was able to bring the characters to life through his review. Thanks!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”