Official Review: The Priestly Ministry of A Believer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Devalsodha
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-devalsodha.html
Latest Review: Cell Biology For Babies by Dr. Haitham Ahmed

Official Review: The Priestly Ministry of A Believer

Post by Devalsodha »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Priestly Ministry of A Believer" by Prophet Joel Nahate.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I believe in God and have complete faith in him. I pray regularly and walk on God’s path. So, will God fulfill all my wishes? Am I experiencing the life for which God created me? Many times a human mind is troubled by such thoughts. The Priestly Ministry of A Believer by Prophet Joel Nahate is a book that gifts us an excellent insight into God’s love for us. The book transports the reader to a subsequent level of the spiritual world which seems to be more powerful than the corporeal world. It introduces various virtues of God and states that each of us is a beloved child of God. We all are born with a reason, hence we must find out our true inheritance and pursue it.

The author also referred to as the minister of good news, is a man of God’s words. As the subtitle of the book suggests, “The Prophet in You,” The author considers all the believers are prophets with different ministries. The book is divided into twelve chapters that lead us on a spiritual journey from considering a prophet in you to the mystery and mastery of the ways of God. It narrates different stories about the birth and life of God’s children and gives a perfect elucidation on how to lead an angelic life and attain the highest level of faith and salvation.

I liked the most that the book embraces various relevant stanzas of the psalm and scriptures from the Bible along with the verse number. This is commendable! The different verse from the psalm creates a divine euphoria and assists the author in describing the true meaning of the walk with God.

Furthermore, the author gives a wonderful explanation of a parent-child relationship. He expounds on the importance and consequences of the blessings of a parent on a child’s life. He manifests that if we believe in the power of the curse, then we must believe in the power of the blessings too.

The editing part is my sole concern with this novel. In my opinion, the book requires another round of proofreading. Yet the errors do not cease me from adoring the profound spiritual wisdom of the book. My favorite lines from the book are, “The one who created the world, who has power over all nature now lives in you by his spirit. He works for you, through you, with you, and by you.”

I give The Priestly Ministry of A Believer a rating of 3 out of 4 stars. The removal of a star is just because I found several typographical errors in the book. However, I cannot give it a lesser rating as the content of the book is enlivening and interesting. We can learn a lot about enriching our lives through the love and grace of God. In the book, the author also grasps an opportunity to bless the reader. This affectionate gesture shows the purity of his soul.

Though the book is based on Christian preaching, it appeals to anyone willing to have a deep insight into a perfect God-loving life. I also recommend the book to parents and would-be parents to acknowledge their child and establish a beautiful relationship with them. When you bless your children, they prosper both materially and spiritually. The author rightly said that “love is contagious,” so, start reading and dive into the spiritual and loving world of God to achieve eternal peace.

The Priestly Ministry of A Believer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
GoodLuck ES
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodluck-es.html
Latest Review: Always Before Me by John Servant

Post by GoodLuck ES »

Books on spirituality are of great interest to me. I love to be reminded of the divine mandate I have, and the fact that I, as a Christian have the same spirit prophets have, and can do what they do in God's name.

Great review.
Devalsodha

Post by Devalsodha »

GoodLuck ES wrote: 18 Apr 2021, 00:58 Books on spirituality are of great interest to me. I love to be reminded of the divine mandate I have, and the fact that I, as a Christian have the same spirit prophets have, and can do what they do in God's name.

Great review.
That's great, you found the review nice.
Indeed the book is a must read.
Thank you for your kind words.
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Post by markodim721 »

I like the interesting way the story is set in the book. Thanks for the very good review.
Devalsodha

Post by Devalsodha »

markodim721 wrote: 24 Apr 2021, 12:21 I like the interesting way the story is set in the book. Thanks for the very good review.
Thank you so much for your kind words.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”