Official Review: Perfect life is in his Grace

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Fliesie01
2021 Reading Goal: 120
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fliesie01.html
Latest Review: The Roar of a Dragon by Robert Blanchard

Official Review: Perfect life is in his Grace

Post by Fliesie01 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Perfect life is in his Grace" by Selinah Ntuli.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

When I look at the world, there are so many questions going through my mind. Am I free? What is my life's purpose? We might never have all the answers, but this book, Perfect life is in His Grace by Selinah Ntuli, gives us a little insight into God’s grace. We read what is grace and how we can live our best life knowing, we are cared for and loved by a God that will never forsake us no matter what.

We learn about authority and why it is important to submit to those who have authority over us that we should not demand respect from those around us but rather we should be timid and kind no matter how people handle us because God hates a rebellious spirit. This book shows us what we already know that humans are sinful creatures that should feel the full wrath of God, but because Jesus died for us on the cross, we are saved and forgiven.

What I like about this book is that Ntuli does not shy away from the truth. There is no sugar coating, she tells it like it is, and it is what we all need to hear. We easily forget that we are under the grace of God and that we can live in that authority over our sins and that our sins do not control us. I loved reading about how I can live an abundant life with Jesus on my side. I did not agree with everything that is said in the book. But I did enjoy reading it, and I found myself checking where I am not receiving God’s grace in my life and that it is not about what I can do to receive it but only where to accept it. The writing style is easy to read and captivates you.

I rate Perfect life in his Grace 3 out of 4 stars. There were a few small errors that can easily be fixed. The content is interesting, and you learn a lot about the grace that saves us every day and allows us to live a life where we can please God in our own imperfect way.

I would recommend this book to any Christian that needs a reminder of God’s grace and the influence it has on our day-to-day life. We easily forget about his grace and are hard on ourselves. But grace brings a reminder that we are not perfect, and that is okay because only God can be perfect, and we do not have to put that amount of pressure on ourselves. We need to love ourselves and live a life for Christ.

Perfect life is in his Grace
View: on Bookshelves
The world belongs to those who read.
-Rick Holland
Kennedy NC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kennedy-nc.html
Latest Review: Asteroid Apophis Lord of Chaos by John S. Pritchett

Post by Kennedy NC »

We are cared for and loved by a God that will never forsake us and this is very comforting! Great review.
Smmwallace
2021 Reading Goal: 50
Currently Reading: Devil in False Colors
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smmwallace.html
Latest Review: Bird in a Snare by N.L. Holmes

Post by Smmwallace »

I appreciate your informative and honest review! Based on your great review, I'll be adding this book to my want-to-read shelf.
Slater678
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slater678.html
Latest Review: The Weed Lady by Shea R Embry

Post by Slater678 »

I enjoy reading gospel literature. I hope to read this one on grace. Great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”