Review by cslady023 -- Create the Life You Want

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
cslady023
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cslady023.html
Latest Review: Create the Life You Want by Raymond P. Gerson

Review by cslady023 -- Create the Life You Want

Post by cslady023 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Create the Life You Want" by Raymond P. Gerson.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Create the Life You Want is a great guide to changing or re-routing your life to one that is satisfying and gratifying. The book is sectioned to focus on the main areas of a person’s life and explains how they can be altered to create the life of a person’s dreams. Raymond Gerson uses his own personal struggles to highlight how change is possible with some work and dedication. The layout of the book keeps the reader organized and allows the reader to focus on one major topic at a time which helps the reader stay mindful of the topic that is being discussed.

The book is clear and concise which makes it a really good read. The book really pushes hope and the power not to accept your current situations in any area of your life. The one thing that I like about the book is that it did not give false promises. Work is required. In addition, the end of the book reflections and questions help focus the reader and make them cognizant of what they have read and the changes that need to occur in one’s life. I enjoyed the quotes and the other resources that he mentioned throughout the book which allows the reader to pursue additional avenues and resources that are needed in one’s life to make a lasting change.

I did not see any negative aspects to this book. I liked that the book was a quick read which allowed for additional time for self-reflection and it did not take a long time to re-read chapters that I felt needed extra attention. The book is organized well and the topics were not overwritten. The author gives you enough information to make you think about your life and what is missing and what needs to be transformed.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I highly recommend this book for anyone who needs to identify the major areas in their lives and people who want to actively and consistently make notable changes to pursue a life that they are happy and proud of. Furthermore, this book would be a great addition to anyone from young adults to older individuals looking for positive changes to integrate in their current lives. Young adults who could read this book around the age of seventeen could start changing the direction of their lives before they get to far in the weeds. In addition, this book gives older adults hope that you are not too old to have a great life.

Create the Life You Want
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”