Official Review: Blessed by the Blood by Samuel M Ebenezer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Standor5865
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-standor5865.html
Latest Review: Lazarus's Denial by Linda S. Hopkins

Official Review: Blessed by the Blood by Samuel M Ebenezer

Post by Standor5865 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Blessed by the Blood" by Samuel M Ebenezer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Blessed by the Blood by Samuel M. Ebenezer is a detailed, practical guide that aims to enlighten readers on the most important gift given to man by God: the blood of Jesus Christ. A lot of people do not truly understand the significance of this gift, but in this book, Samuel M. Ebenezer offers 30 revelations on the power and blessings of Jesus' blood in six parts, which highlight "the foundation of the blood, the redemption through the blood, the attributes of the blood, the blessings of the blood, the inheritance from the blood, and the role of Jesus."

I have to say that I was one of the people that did not fully understand this aspect of Jesus, and picking up this book was bound to be an educative experience for me after reading the description. I have to also state that my expectations were adequately fulfilled, as Samuel M. Ebenezer employed simple language in passing his message across. The author also showcased the depth of his knowledge of the Bible, as he supported every point discussed with relevant Bible verses.

Furthermore, the author shows that his knowledge in this area is something that he got to learn through experience over the years. He also includes those personal experiences in this book, and we get to see him go through very harsh circumstances, like losing his daughter and financial struggles. Going into his personal life made me appreciate the content of the book even more, as I could easily relate to some of his struggles and the times he doubted God. This was my favorite aspect of the book. The blood of Jesus was always there for him, though, and through the author's life, we get a look at how to fully apply this precious gift God has given us.

The book also ties themes of sin and forgiveness to the central topic, which I expected, as the blood of Jesus cannot be discussed without those two elements. However, he goes further to explain the roots of sin and forgiveness and why it can be difficult to leave sin. Blessed by the Blood is an exceptionally well-edited book. I did not find any errors while reading. The book is also perfectly organized, with the discussion of each revelation divided into the key points, messages, applications of the revelation, prayers, and questions to reflect on revolving around the revelation.

Overall, there's not much to dislike about the book. It gets repetitive at certain points, but it is also a means of ensuring that readers will not forget lessons they will have learned from the text. Blessed by the Blood deserves a rating of 4 out of 4 stars for its well-researched nature and brilliant presentation. Anyone who wishes to live a complete, victorious life in Jesus Christ will enjoy and learn a lot from this book. Also, if you enjoy Christian self-help books, this is not a book you will want to miss out on.

Blessed by the Blood
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
HollyWright
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by HollyWright »

Very detailed sounds like a very good book highly recommended and definitely entertaining for others
Drianie
2021 Reading Goal: 50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drianie.html
Latest Review: Protectors of the Black Prince by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by Drianie »

This educative look into the blood of Jesus will benefit readers interesting in learning more about sin, forgiveness, and the Bible. Thanks for the insightful review!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”