Official Review: No More Doubt

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
RachelEmmanuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachelemmanuel.html
Latest Review: Daddy’s Baby Mama’s Maybe by Come Lamore
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Official Review: No More Doubt

Post by RachelEmmanuel »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "No More Doubt" by Pierre A. Kandorfer, Ph.D..]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Many scientists, and those who consider themselves scientific-minded, consider their beliefs at odds with biblical teachings. One of the most famous examples cited to emphasize this belief is the 16th-century prosecution of Galileo for his support of heliocentrism, the astronomical model that the Earth and all the planets in the solar system revolve around the sun. The myth that the Bible professes geocentrism (the belief that the Earth is the center of the universe) has given the scientific community an easy "case in point" when declaring the incompatibility of biblical teaching with secular science. However, No More Doubt by Pierre A. Kandorfer, Ph.D explains how this cannot be further from the truth.

No More Doubt is a book written for anyone who doubts the accuracy of the Bible when compared to proven scientific truths. The book goes through, with numbered scripture verses, the numerous statements the Bible has made regarding a myriad of Scientific topics. From Anthropology to Physics, Oceanography to medical science, Kandorfer has demonstrated, in great detail, how biblical teachers knew about these issues long before science had even come close to understanding them.

The book then debunks much of Darwin's theory of evolution, explaining how the theory still has many unexplained holes, even though it is widely received as a proven fact.

As a Christian, I found Kandorfer's book a conclusive work reiterating what I already believed: that the Bible contains scientific truths far before it's time, proving it was not conceived by natural means. I think the book would be an amazing resource for students of the Bible. It would also be a great gift for someone who believes that the Bible is just a myth.

The only thing I did not enjoy about the book is the way it is formatted. The font is hard to read and the long lists of scripture make it easy to lose focus. If the author had written more of the book as a narrative, rather than in point form, it might have been more attractive to the eye.

Overall, No More Doubt is a great resource for people who believe in Biblical accuracy. It would also be great to have on hand to use while debating those who don't. If you don't believe in the Bible and have no interest in actually studying the scriptures to verify Kandorfer's claims, I would not recommend this book to you. It is a well-edited book: I could not find any errors in it. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.

No More Doubt
View: on Bookshelves
1 Cor 15: 19-20, 26 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.
But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead...The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”