Official Review: The AOVIA Principle by Margrit Goodhand

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nickolas Farmakis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 205
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nickolas-farmakis.html
Latest Review: Echoes for Celia by moeez hatanian

Official Review: The AOVIA Principle by Margrit Goodhand

Post by Nickolas Farmakis »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The AOVIA Principle" by Margrit Goodhand.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The AOVIA Principle by Margrit Goodhand is a non-fiction book that advises the reader on how to achieve his/her goals and obtain success. The writer provides numerous details from the field of psychology to inform the reader about the human mind and the significance of the subconscious. The author’s tone is didactic, informative, and sophisticated, as she tries to teach the reader how to be prosperous and successful.

Firstly, the writer discusses the meaning of a person’s psychological shadow, which contains all the socially unacceptable, hidden, and negative features of a person. The author claims that the human conscious mind is responsible for merely 5% of thoughts, which indicates how powerful the subconscious truly is. The writer adds that people can project their subconscious shadow on others, which can inhibit positive growth. Next, the author mentions the significance of learning to communicate with the subconscious part of the mind in order to discover unlimited potential. She explains that people must realize that they are the sources of unlimited potential, and they must treat others positively. Moreover, the author advises the readers to ask themselves what type of success they want in life, which will give them a vision for their life.

There were several high-quality attributes in this guide. To begin with, the writer utilized scientific research and experts’ opinions to create a persuasive argument in the text. Additionally, a detailed bibliography with a plethora of references was included at the end of the book, which in turn offers the reader more information if he/she is interested in the topic. I also concluded that the book was professionally edited because I found only a few minor grammatical errors in the guide. What I liked most about the text was that it was exceptionally structured, as the author divided the book into logical sections that bonded together cohesively.

What I disliked most about the book was that the author failed to be adequately original in it, as there were several cliché elements in the text, which removed authenticity from it.

This book will be enjoyed mostly by readers who like reading advice about success and purpose. Readers who have knowledge of psychology and non-traditional therapy may navigate through this book more easily. Readers who follow New Age beliefs will like the guide, as there are references to meditation and hypnosis in the text. Also, the author supports the idea of reincarnation in the text, thereby making this book suitable for Hindus and Buddhists.

All in all, this book deserves a rating of 3 out of 4 stars. I removed a star from the rating due to the lack of uniqueness and originality in the text. I decided not to give the book a lower score because it was professionally edited, excellently researched, logically structured, and highly persuasive.

The AOVIA Principle
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
AtienoMagero
2021 Reading Goal: 20
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atienomagero.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by AtienoMagero »

Wonderful review! Your review has been helpful and provided me great insight about this book.
Chizioboli
2021 Reading Goal: 58
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chizioboli.html
Latest Review: Jesus, Prosperity Gospel and Poverty in Africa by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by Chizioboli »

I first thought the book was about a disease or something with the abbreviated words. However, your elaborate review proved otherwise that the book is a motivational book. Achieving one's goals or attaining a level of success in the current world requires persistence, patience and consistency. Thank you for your amazing review.
Like chizioboli's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”