Official Review: Get to the Greene Sales by Justin Greene

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
TCG
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tcg.html
Latest Review: Hope Rises by Dr. Randy Ross

Official Review: Get to the Greene Sales by Justin Greene

Post by TCG »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Get to the Greene Sales" by Justin Greene.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Get to the Greene Sales by Justin M. Greene is a business book that explains the concept of being an effective salesperson in a fast-changing world. The author started by describing how to build a relationship with customers through social media and online platforms. He further talked about how to set a goal in business and achieve those goals. With illustrations, he explained the strategies that can help a salesperson to become productive above other competitors. This novel analyzed the proper attitudes and dispositions that can develop a sale business.

As a copywriter, this book was quite informative. It introduced me to different ideas that can assist me in growing my career as a copywriter. Even though the pages were few, the contents were enriching. I believe this book’s information will help companies and individuals who desire to venture into sales activities.

The thing I liked most about this book was how the author used analogies of an animal, Wolf, to explain how to be strategic in the sales business. Justin M. Greene showed how vast he understood business development. His style of communication was very concise and easy to understand. Average readers will not find it difficult to grasp his ideas.

Another thing that intrigued me about this book was that it could be used in seminars and conferences and can guide salespersons.

Furthermore, I appreciated that the author shared his personal experiences with his readers. He experienced failures and difficulties in his career as a seller. He repeatedly referred to his incidents as a car seller. It is interesting to learn from someone familiar with your struggles.

I read motivational quotes in this book. Justin M. Greene combined a motivating writing style with diplomatic undertones. My favorite statement in this book was, “It is better to seek progress than perfection.” He encouraged his readers to be persistent amid failures.

There was nothing I disliked about this novel. I liked the fact that the author was not lengthy and ambiguous in his writing style. After examining this book, I did not find any typographical error; therefore, I concluded that the book was edited professionally.

Based on the facts explained above, I award this book a 4 out of 4 stars. The editing and formatting were done correctly; therefore, I did not deduct a star from the rating. I recommend this excellent business book to those who are interested in learning business strategies on sales.

Get to the Greene Sales
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

namuyong
Currently Reading: Primal Encounter
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by namuyong »

This looks like more of an educating book. I will add to my must read shelf.thanks for recommending.amaizing review

Bibliogn0st
2019 Reading Goal: 100
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bibliogn0st.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White’s SUB SNIPS by Laura Moss White
Reading Device: B07Q3T2RZF

Post by Bibliogn0st »

In today's digital world, it's important to connect with your customers via social media and online platforms for a successful business. This book seems to give great insight on how to effectively use these platforms for promoting your product. I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the book. Thank you for your delightful review! :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Vannaskivt
Currently Reading: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
Bookshelf Size: 801
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vannaskivt.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Vannaskivt »

My husband is in sales (though in management at this point) but I may recommend this to him based on your review. Thank you.

Ada Ling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ada-ling.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Ada Ling »

This will be a helpful book for many people. Nice review!

Ravshan
Currently Reading: Say Goodbye To Plastic
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ravshan.html
Latest Review: The Unborn by Tayma Tameem

Post by Ravshan »

nowadays people want to be reach quickly. But all of them fail. why? just becouse they don't know they should try more than one time. book is very good becouse it can be people who want online business

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”