Review by Delex899 -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Delex899
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-delex899.html
Latest Review: Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Review by Delex899 -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Post by Delex899 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Happy Healing" by Dominique Bourlet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Happy Healings: 8 Magic Steps to Relieve Physical Pain and Discomfort by Dominique Bourlet is an interesting book that presents alternative ways of dealing with chronic conditions such as fractured limb etc. It should be noted that the author acquired his craft from various cultures in the Asian continent such as ayurvedic medicine from India and Chinese acupressure. The author of this book, Dominique, is a psychotherapist and a licensed healer in Europe, previously he practiced as a horse whisperer. This book is fantastic, and presents the eight steps healing process in such a simple and easy to understand language.

What I liked most about this book is the way the author uses simple language to explain the steps involved in the eight steps healing process. The author also gives detailed explanations to his arguments, this is great and may help in case you want to know the reason why any of the steps is included. Complete with pictorial illustrations, this book is very practical and can be put to use even without the presence of an expert. Before writing this book, the author worked as an horse whisperer, a practice associated to psychotherapy, he then went ahead to further his knowledge in various healing techniques practiced in the Eastern world, so he is probably writing from a rich store of knowledge.

I found this book to be interesting and straight to the point, and their is nothing that I disliked about it. I have heard of instances, from various sources, where the eight steps healing process was put to use, and success was achieved. It is not a risky venture trying the eight steps healing process, all you require is to thouraghly go through this book and its pictorial illustrations, however, applying this new found knowledge does not mean you abstain from visiting a formal hospital, in case of serious chronic conditions it is always advisable to seek medical attention.

I recommend this book to those with chronic conditions as well as other healers who want to expand their knowledge. The simple grammar and pictorial illustrations, complete with full scale explanations will make it easy for you to understand this book. This book is educating and you should consider getting a copy of it.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 because I found it to be entertaining, with no grammatical errors, in fact I believed this to have been professionally edited until the author made it clear at the end of this book that it was not professionally edited.

Happy Healing
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”