Review by Shurada -- How To Be Successful

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shurada
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shurada.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Review by Shurada -- How To Be Successful

Post by Shurada »

[Following is a volunteer review of "How To Be Successful" by M. Curtis McCoy.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Everybody has they own perspective on being successful, some may state that being successful is to be financially stable, while others may differ by saying that being successful is fulfilling your everyday goals. How to be successful goes in debt of every aspect of how to become successful, the kind of mindset and attitude you are expected to have to fulfil one’s goals. The book would be a great help for those struggling to achieve their goals. The book can be seeked as a guidance and inspiration towards your path of success.

I mostly liked and admired the way the book goes in debt of other successful individuals, understanding the way they think and do to keep them going forward. It was a great experience reading the insights of other successful people. I got the opportunity to gain so much from them, I am tempted to read more books in this category.

There was nothing I disliked about the book. I adored every single piece about it. I encountered no grammar during my process of reading the book.

I learned a lot from How to be successful by the author M. Curtis McCoy. I learned how to put all the antagonistic contemplations asside, to encircle myself with more positive people and to feed my mind/ brain with more positive deeds. The lessons I learned, I never thought of this way and along these lines, I know more how the world of success works now! I can proudly announce that: Success here I come! Nothing is standing in my way from this moment/ point forward and having the right sources will serve as an advantage.

I am evaluating the book a 4 out of 4 . Due to no grammars, punctuations, and the numerous lessons I have learned. My mindset is open to a new world that I intend to be part of real soon. The book pushed and drove me further than I was, to give success a go (and my everything), not to fear anything and to push through difficult situations regardless. I would recommend the book from age 18 upwards. Those that are 18 and older seeks success more than someone younger.

How To Be Successful
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Gift Olubankole
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-giftabbie.html
Latest Review: The Trafficking Murders by Brian O'Hare

Post by Gift Olubankole »

Definitely! I agree with you. This book covers success in several areas and opens one's mindset to a better world than envisioned. Great review!
Shurada
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shurada.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by Shurada »

Thank you!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”