Review by anoushka_thakur -- The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
anoushka_thakur
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anoushka-thakur.html
Latest Review: Fulfillment by ICA

Review by anoushka_thakur -- The Biblical Clock

Post by anoushka_thakur »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God’s Plan

The Biblical Clock is written by Daniel Friedmann and, Dania Sheldon. This book turned out to be everything I expected it to be. Friedmann previously has written three books revolving around the same concept narrated in this book and, Dania is a professional writer and researcher. Although the previous books are textual, Biblical Clock is narrative. This feature made me like the book even more. The book is about the pioneering goal of determining and tackling the conflict between science and scripture. They try to outline the beginning of Earth from the perspectives of science and scripture.

The authors have associated a timeline mapping out the pattern beginning from Adam’s sin and till the redemption of man. Each day comprises of the same six events. The first occurs towards the beginning of the cycle, evolving into something worse. The second event happens when a leader arises who leads the ones in despair and battles this situation. So, these events keep happening one after the other.

The thing that I liked the most about this book was its in-depth knowledge of the particular subject. I give entire credit to the authors. Co-authoring gave them the ability to narrate this story intellectually and informatively. Works of Jewish and Christian historical texts have been used as references in the narrative. The book gave a detailed study of the same. Readers who dislike lengthy details might want to stick away from this one. It might feel monotonous to them.

The book is a significant investment. It was worth my every moment. I was taken by this book, as I have not read anything like this before. I couldn’t find anything to dislike about the book. The attention to detail is bewildering. Readers who want an overall perspective of the universal timeline should go for this book!

Overall the book is fantastic. It was never dull. Although the book is a careful read, it is written in simple terms. It allowed me to understand the concepts effortlessly. The book is immaculate and professionally edited. Those who have strongly opinionated views of the Universe shouldn’t read this book. I rate it four out of four stars. The Biblical Clock is one of a kind book and, I believe people should read it to know about the history and thesis of Christianity and Judaism.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Latest Review: Fulfillment by ICA

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”