Featured Official Review: The Miracle by James M. LeBlanc

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Serenity2010
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-serenity2010.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Re: Featured Official Review: The Miracle by James M. LeBlanc

Post by Serenity2010 »

The world can be very vicious and judgmental. The author is very brave in sharing his story. Imagine how many people he helped so far through his words. I really want too read this book.
Hames
Currently Reading: Worlines
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hames.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Post by Hames »

Drug addiction is real among many people. Most of them use them to escape from the reality. But we can always trust God to come through for our problems.
Emmanuelufot
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by Emmanuelufot »

This should be a very religious book which can help alot of people in our world today,addiction is a very strong enemy to humanity anyone who is addicted to something is also a slave to it.I really appreciate the reviewer.
Deval Sodha
Currently Reading: Surviving the Business of Healthcare
Bookshelf Size: 372
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deval-sodha.html
Latest Review: Speaks for Itself by Jeffrey Paul Bailey.

Post by Deval Sodha »

Wow thats a nice review.
This book is really a gift to the society as its a great help to a person suffering from addiction.
AbhyarnaAman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abhyarnaaman.html
Latest Review: Julu by Jan Anderegg

Post by AbhyarnaAman »

I like how you have structured your review. The life lessons that you liked in the book are not something we don't come across frequently. But I am sure the author would have presented them in a captivating way.
Feeling upset sometimes may be unavoidable, but acting distressed is always optional.
By Rob White
Bibliogn0st
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bibliogn0st.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz
Reading Device: B07Q3T2RZF

Post by Bibliogn0st »

Drug addiction is a huge problem in our society. It literally ruins the life of the person and his friends and family. The author is an inspiration for the people suffering from the same problem. He found faith when he was at his lowest and built himself back up. It is truly an inspiring story. Thank you for the review.
Sammy2ga
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sammy2ga »

This book speaks volumes of our society today and how everyone wants to be accepted into the society by which ever means possible. The book has also made it clear that God is still working miracles and he can do that for anyone. Thanks for the review and it a great book
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 299
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Anatomy of Revenge by Fred Grace

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

Overcoming addiction is no small feat. Thanks for the review. This book sounds like a must read.
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Loisj0314

Post by Loisj0314 »

I've had the experience and thanks for the review. God wants to help and I realized how stupid I've been and now appreciate the help of others. You can learn a lot.
Coba0808p

Post by Coba0808p »

The book was good, that shows that everyone who wants to move forward can.
mytkreadingreview
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mytkreadingreview.html
Latest Review: Scam Story by Gini Graham Scott
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by mytkreadingreview »

Here the author talks about LaBlanc, who was drug addict because of his situation he lived uder during his childhood. His friedship became a huge opsticle to his life, which leaded him being drug addict. The author went through several ordeals.Like when he survived prison riot.LaBlanc understood that he was going to die, if he don't quit to drugs, through that desperation he then accepted God presence in his life and later on his life changed for good
AbhyarnaAman
Currently Reading:

Post by AbhyarnaAman »

CynthiaBuff wrote: 07 Sep 2020, 20:30 I believe that the author of this book is telling his own story so that others in the same position as his self would now that they are not alone and that other people have been through the same thing and god bless him for helping others in the same situation
It is indeed a kind of charity, as everyone is not brave enough to look out for support. Reading this book, people undergoing similar situations might get some support and useful advice.
Feeling upset sometimes may be unavoidable, but acting distressed is always optional.
By Rob White
AbhyarnaAman
Currently Reading:

Post by AbhyarnaAman »

Sammy2ga wrote: 18 Oct 2020, 02:07 This book speaks volumes of our society today and how everyone wants to be accepted into the society by which ever means possible.
You have pointed out one important aspect of the book and society as a whole. Children with neglected childhood or inferiority complex seek acceptance in whichever way possible.
By Rob White
AbhyarnaAman
Currently Reading:

Post by AbhyarnaAman »

Serenity2010 wrote: 15 Oct 2020, 07:06 The world can be very vicious and judgmental. The author is very brave in sharing his story. Imagine how many people he helped so far through his words. I really want too read this book.
True, I commend the author's intention. The other view is that the author only has his experience to sell and gain popularity or offer to the world. Whatever the intention be, many people would be benefitted with his book.
By Rob White
AbhyarnaAman
Currently Reading:

Post by AbhyarnaAman »

Hames wrote: 16 Oct 2020, 05:47 Drug addiction is real among many people. Most of them use them to escape from the reality. But we can always trust God to come through for our problems.
Well, Hames, I agree we can always trust God, but we should act as if no one else is going to help us, except ourselves. what do you say? :)
By Rob White

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”