Official Review: The Mortgage Loan Process

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
That Reviewer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-that-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Hogs in the Sand by Buck Wyndham

Official Review: The Mortgage Loan Process

Post by That Reviewer »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Mortgage Loan Process" by Adrean J Rudie.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever thought of the best way to go about a mortgage? Or wished there was someone to hold your hand through the process of getting a mortgage loan? Drawing from 27 years of experience in the lending industry, Adrean J. Rudie wrote what I would call 'the mortgage loan Bible.' In The Mortgage Loan Process, she answered 'the what', 'the which', 'the when', 'the who,' and 'the how' of a mortgage loan. Evidently, the longer the time you've spent doing something, the better you became at it, and you could be easily referred to as a master in that field.

This is a self-help book that has been masterfully put together in an easy-to-understand manner. The reader will learn about the mortgage loan process from its beginning to its end and everything in between. The author discusses the application process, what you will need for the application, how to calculate your credit score, etc.

Adrean J. Rudie explains how money moves in what she calls 'the big circle.' This is how money moves from the investor to the borrower, who the money comes from (not always the 'big bad banks'). She also shows the things that can cause delays to the completion of a transaction. This book is a complete package in all ramifications.

Every page of this book is laden with valuable information. With simple and easy to understand words, the author explains complex concepts that bug many people. She brings answers to every conceivable problem that one could encounter in the mortgage loan process, thus displaying her expertise in the business. The reader will feel like she is there, holding their hands and showing them where to place their feet.

The author has over 27 years of experience in the lending industry and is also a Real Estate Broker for the States of California and Washington. The author's knowledge shines through her words and the examples she uses to bolster her points. She also clears the confusion about the mortgage loan process. She debunks myths with facts that are researchable and verifiable. The author goes on to talk about the 2008 recession — its root cause and the major players. Her advice comes from a wealth of experience that traverses the good, the bad, and the ugly in both the lending and the real estate industry.

There is nothing I dislike about this book; I think it's priceless. The book also contains only a few typographic errors. Hence, it seems to be professionally edited. Therefore, I rate The Mortgage Loan Process four out of four stars. I recommend this book to people who need information about the mortgage loan process.

The Mortgage Loan Process
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

shreyagupta
Currently Reading: And Then There Were None
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shreyagupta.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by shreyagupta »

Seems like a really helpful book. Thanks for a detailed review.

Ada Ling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ada-ling.html
Latest Review: Business Basics BootCamp by Mitche Graf

Post by Ada Ling »

Mortgage loan process can be boring. But looks the author put it in a simple way and you enjoyed this book. Would like to take a look later on.

adhambakry
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adhambakry.html
Latest Review: Divided World by Kenneth Pickering

Post by adhambakry »

Thanks for the review! The book seems to be engaging. I might give it a try!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”