Review by cassielynnegirl -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
cassielynnegirl
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cassielynnegirl.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Review by cassielynnegirl -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by cassielynnegirl »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newberry is an autobiography about a man who is an entrepreneur and lost everything. He had over 4,000 apartment units across the United States that yielded tens of millions of dollars. He worked diligently and with a lot of determination to get where he was, only to take one too many chances, and this one mistake put it all on the line.

He was publicly shamed and was in debt by over 26 million dollars. Struggling for survival, he was in the most difficult fight of his life. Despite going through this battle, he overcame the hardships, went against all the odds, and has gotten through it much stronger than ever.

The part of the book I loved the most is the fact that even as a small child, he had such ambition to succeed in life. He was a go-getter, a self-starter. He got an idea in his head and went with it. He is a very inspiring individual. A good man who is not afraid of hard work and does not step on others to get what he wants, but instead helps others while still making things happen for himself. One could learn a lot from this man.

There was not any part of the book I disliked. The entire thing was excellent. There are lessons to be learned from this man. For instance, you do not need to have an expensive education to make something of yourself. For certain careers, yes, you need it, but it is still possible to be successful with a few goals and a lot of determination.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading. Especially someone who needs some inspiration right now. Maybe someone who has recently experienced a financial hardship of some sort might also benefit from reading this book. The journey he goes through teaches us that anyone can endure if they put forth a little bit of hard work and persistence.

I would rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars. The reason for my rating is because I found no mistakes in grammar, spelling, or sentence structure. As a result, it was most likely professionally edited. Therefore, I did not rate it 3 stars.

I would highly suggest reading it. There is a lot to be absorbed and realized while reading this book. You may want to read it twice to make certain you did not miss anything. Yes, it was that good! Very inspirational story!

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”