Review by Andrea__ -- The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Andrea__
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrea.html
Latest Review: Empowered by Dominica Lumazar

Review by Andrea__ -- The Biblical Clock

Post by Andrea__ »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Over the past 800 years, mankind has always wondered about the untold stories linking the universe and humanity with God's plan. How was the universe created? Does science in any way relate to the biblical scriptures of creation? Will the world come to an end? Why? Authors Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon dive deep into research, even going as far back as ancient days on a quest to discover the answers to these questions.

The Biblical Clock contains research done by well-known philosophers and scholars, as well as the accounts of biblical scriptures done by renowned prophets and biblical commentators. Friedmann and Sheldon attempt to align both the scientific and religious information together to show that they can most definitely go hand in hand without opposing the other. He discusses this under the three main topics of the book; 'Beginnings and Timelines', 'The end of Days', and 'Beyond the Timelines'.

What I liked most about this book was the quality and quantity of information provided. The author gave many different perspectives instead of using his own opinion. He also had lots of factual data and examples to defend most of the information displayed in his book. The amount of research shown tells the reader that a lot of time has been invested towards The biblical Clock.It is very evident that the book had been professionally edited, as I found no grammatical errors or typos. It was incredibly flawless.

There isn't really anything I disliked about the book, as this is a topic I have wanted to learn more on for the last couple of months. The appendix, however, made the read a bit confusing as the reader had to continually exit the book to read more.

This book would attract anyone who has an interest in science or religion, or anyone who is curious about the untold secrets linking the universe and humanity with God's plan. I would rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. It was very well written and edited, and an exceptional read indeed.

Thank you to the authors for the opportunity to read such an amazing book. God bless.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ndiviwe
2021 Reading Goal: 15
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndiviwe.html
Latest Review: Money Faucet by Joe Calderwood

Post by Ndiviwe »

As a Christian I'm definitely going to give this book a read, I'm actually very excited about it. It sounds like a exceptionally interesting read and would streght my faith even more and help me answer some of my questions I have or bring about more questions

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”