Review by kval3nce -- Underdog Thinking by Atul Vir

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kval3nce
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kval3nce.html
Latest Review: Underdog Thinking by Atul Vir

Review by kval3nce -- Underdog Thinking by Atul Vir

Post by kval3nce »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Underdog Thinking" by Atul Vir.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Underdog Thinking by Atul Vir is an autobiography book that also teaches us a lot about business, life, technicalities, and even a bit of history. I was excited on reading this book. From the title itself, it gave me giggles by knowing that I will learn another life lesson from a great person. As expected, I did!

This book let us know how the author built his own empire from a scratch. The author has been into challenging jobs in Europe and Africa until one day he started to migrate in USA. Surprisingly, no one wanted to employ him. Because no one wanted to hire him, he created his own company— Equator Advanced Appliances. It was never an easy feat for the author. He encountered a lot of challenges and betrayal. But the author never gave in. He kept on fighting not just for his family, but for contributing something worthy to other families.

For the effort, I would really love to mention that the author provided diagrams and illustrations to easily understand the business management. There is also a certain portion on the book that indicated all of the most inspiring quotes you can find within the chapters. I totally liked how the author tells every story of the book. Maybe because it was a real-life experience that is why I also felt what he had written. You can feel the emotions and to be honest, I also got mini-heart attacks in certain plot twists of the story. The twists here are really something! I cannot stop myself from turning pages because I want to know what will happen next. This autobiography will prove that entrepreneurship has never been so easy. This book makes me respect the courage in which our entrepreneurs do every day.

What I dislike about the book is the technicalities. I mean, it is normal for a business-related book but being not business-minded person made me bored reading the technical words even though the terms are explained very well. Nevertheless, I am giving it 4 out of 4 stars. The book deserves it. I have seen no errors in spelling or grammar. Proofreading and editing were done excellently. Hoping the book will be adapted on cinema later on.

The book is perfect for those people who are starting-up their own business. Established businessmen and entrepreneurs can also learn a lot from this book. If you are not interested in business yet, like me, you can also appreciate the book. It teaches ideas on how to deal with different nationalities and life lessons, too. Who knows, you might be so inspired that you will build your own empire eventually.

Underdog Thinking
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”