Official Review: Commercial Property Made Easy

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
That Reviewer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-that-reviewer.html
Latest Review: City of Atlanta's Concealment of the Baby Gun Club Landfill by Jerry Brow

Official Review: Commercial Property Made Easy

Post by That Reviewer »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Commercial Property Made Easy" by Chris Lang.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Commercial property investment has grown to become a multi-billion dollar business in the United States. Not to prejudice residential properties, commercial properties have gotten the attention of the big players in the real estate industry. However, like every sphere of endeavor, there are rules to follow to avoid making colossal mistakes. In Commercial Property Made Easy, Chris Lang shares nine simple steps that guarantee success in the commercial property business.

The book was narrated in the voice of the author, Chris Lang, and one of the participants in his commercial property investment workshop, Tobi Johns. However, there was a clear distinction between the different narrators — a straight font style was used for Chris Lang, and an italicized font style was used for Tobi Johns. The author laid a good foundation in the preliminary pages by explaining the benefits of commercial property investment and establishing what the reader should expect from the book.

The structuring of the book made the read a smooth and seamless one. The book was divided into three sections — doing your homework, bedding down your purchase, and maximizing your overall profit. The nine steps shared by the author were evenly distributed across the three sections. This book was a short, simple, and straightforward one. Having only 92 pages, it makes for a quick read. However, going over the book again and again would help the reader grasp the message's entirety. Additionally, you'd need to take the time to study other external materials provided in the book to understand the steps better.

The author was thoughtful enough to include additional resources to help the reader. These resources include links to an app, audio clips, video tutorials, and other online materials. The app would help the reader deduce property ratings. With the app, you could check your buying criteria against your investment objectives to get an estimated property rating. This process would help the reader make informed investment decisions.

What I liked most about this book was its practicality. It was the author's seventh book on commercial property investment, and it was the most action-oriented. There were exercises that the reader could carry out within the discussions of each step. Additionally, there were practice questions at the end of each section. The practicals were engaging and exciting as I took time out to participate in them.

As I wrap up this review, I would like to mention that graphic illustrations were used to bolster some points. The pictures were so clear and colorful that I could get the messages without reading the explanations.

This book was beautifully written with a lot of finesse. The presentation was simple, and the editing was professional. I rate it four out of four stars. The best audience for this book would be people interested in commercial property investment or real estate business.

Commercial Property Made Easy
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Misty20058
2019 Reading Goal: 100
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misty20058.html
Latest Review: Mixed Blessings by J.M. Muse

Post by Misty20058 »

This books sounds like an an informative, quick read. It is also extremely helpful that the author has provided additional resources to help the reader. Thanks for the amazing review.

Elvis Best
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elvis-best.html
Latest Review: The Two Worlds in Which we Live Physical and Spiritual by Evelyn Rozier

Post by Elvis Best »

This book sounds like an excellent resource for those interested in Commercial Property. Thanks for the informative review. Good job!
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Nath_chuks
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nath-chuks.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Nath_chuks »

The practicality aspect of this book seems nice, as it enables readers participate actively while reading. People interested in commercial property will find this appealing. Great review

Priyanka2304
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyanka2304.html
Latest Review: Hollywood Marine by Stephen J Osborne

Post by Priyanka2304 »

I really enjoyed reading your review. You have done an amazing job in putting the crux of the book together.

riyosha
Currently Reading: Sapiens
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riyosha.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by riyosha »

Not a book for me, but nice review :)
If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”