Official Review: Making Sense of Life Explaining Gene...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JKO
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jko.html
Latest Review: 7 Ways To Manage Pain With CBD by David Anthony Schroeder

Official Review: Making Sense of Life Explaining Gene...

Post by JKO »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Making Sense of Life Explaining Genes & Telepathy" by Richard Alabone.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

How does the psychic stream of information relate to DNA? How does the inheritance changes become encoded into the DNA, so that they may be transmitted to the next generation? Erasmus Darwin encountered these problems in 1796. Making Sense of Life Explaining Genes & Telepathy by Richard Alabone is a dissertation that proposes a theory that suggests that information flows directly from the members of that previous generation and not from DNA. This new approach to the biology of consciousness is what the author termed as “new core theory.”

The author starts by explaining some of the mysteries that science hasn’t been able to solve, after which he highlights the seven critical questions in biology and relates the inability to answer them to researchers working with an incorrect paradigm. He then provides evidence from many areas of scientific interest, from astrology to astronomy, particle physics, and the planets, which, when considered alone, looks like science fiction but, when viewed together, proves an unlikely carrier of information between members of species. The author then looks at observed facts about consciousness and how those facts may be understood better by the new approach to biology presented in this book.

It’s not every day that someone develops the audacity to question what has been generally accepted in science as a theory. I commend the author for his bravery in writing this stimulating and thought-provoking piece, knowing that he would be subject to a lot of criticisms after publication. I am pleased that the author not only disputes the existing theories but also gives compelling reasons for it and provides an alternative thought process, which he backs up with logical shreds of credible evidence. At first, when I started reading, the information looked too abstract, but I’m glad I continued, as I can now understand the author’s concerns. I must say that if the author’s hypothesis is accepted, it’ll change a lot about what we know about biology.

The piece of this book that impacted me the most was the point at which the writer attempted to clarify the proof of rebirth. I was likewise captivated by the secret of heart transplants, where the new proprietor of the heart frequently acquires the inclinations, propensities, or practices of the benefactor. All these become, to a lesser degree, a secret only when considered in light of the new core theory. I was additionally satisfied with the number of valuable references which the author provided, as it upgraded the believability of the data. For instance, he made references to explanations or works of some legitimate individuals like Michel Gauquelin.

There was nothing to disdain about this book; it was written as a paper, and the writer legitimized its structure from the chapter by chapter guide to the addendum. Being the subsequent version, I should state that the creator has made the crucial changes that were the bases of reactions, which he got for the first. This book is expertly edited, which guaranteed that my perusing stream wasn’t undermined all through the book. I rate Making Sense of Life Explaining Genes & Telepathy 4 out of 4 stars, and I prescribe it to individuals who are keen on science, particularly scholars who can give productive reactions to the data contained inside the pages.

Making Sense of Life Explaining Genes & Telepathy
View: on Bookshelves
Iva Stoyanova
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 272
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iva-stoyanova.html
Latest Review: Tau Ceti: A Ship from Earth by George T. Hahn
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Iva Stoyanova »

Wow! Sounds really interesting even though I don't usually enjoy reading academic papers or dissertations. I really enjoyed your review!
"You can be more aware and more present simply by resting in the present moment, open to all that is, without trying to control it or grasp it with the mind. Truly, a marvelous way of being!"

Richard L. Haight
Elvis Best
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elvis-best.html
Latest Review: Teething Problems by Mark Fletcher

Post by Elvis Best »

The 'new core theory' sounds rather interesting to me. Thanks for the enlightening review. Good job!
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Dominik_G
Currently Reading: Secret Window
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominik-g.html
Latest Review: A Long Dark Rainbow by Michael Tappenden

Post by Dominik_G »

Making Sense of Life Explaining Genes & Telepathy sounds like quite an unusual book full of well-developed new ideas. Thank you for your insightful review!
Lisa A Rayburn
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Fluff Dragon
Bookshelf Size: 267
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisa-a-rayburn.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited
Reading Device: B018QAYM7C

Post by Lisa A Rayburn »

What a unique concept to explore. It sounds like the author is exploring epigenetics (sorry, my husband is a scientist). It is a relatively new theoretical area, and he's taking a bit of a different approach to what I've read about. I'm not into academic papers and such, but I may pass this one on to my husband! Thanks for the review!
Wuoketch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 222
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wuoketch.html
Latest Review: The Sins of a Master Race by Matthew Tysz

Post by Wuoketch »

Sounds a well researched book. I'd like to try this. Nice review.
Dayodiola
Favorite Book: King of thots
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dayodiola.html
Latest Review: Unchecked capitalism is killing us! by Earl Rynerson
Reading Device: Adobe

Post by Dayodiola »

Although I am high on non-fiction your review only key in me more for this book in particular.
Chaimaart_chay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Chaimaart_chay »

It Seems a very intersting book talks about a special subject that mades me really want to read it to know more about it
Rodel Barnachea
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Lemony Snicket
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rodel-barnachea.html
Latest Review: An Accessible Iliad by Emer Jackson
fav_author_id: 5004

Post by Rodel Barnachea »

I find the book’s premise very promising and controversial. Props on the author for being brave enough to publish this book. I won’t read this as I’m not interested in scientific papers and dissertations that much. Though, I would recommend this to people who I know are in this field of science.
Priyanka2304
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyanka2304.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Priyanka2304 »

Sounds like an intersting book. Always in awe of nature and life. Thanks for the wonderful review. Really well put.
gatuguta2030
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gatuguta2030.html
Latest Review: Spirit of the Season by Brian Lamont

Post by gatuguta2030 »

Based on the good review, i will add it to my shelf.
scortes66
Favorite Book: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
Currently Reading: The Final Wish of Mr. Murray McBride
Bookshelf Size: 159

Post by scortes66 »

This review has spiked my interest in reading the book. I also have heard of cases where transplant recipients inherit some of the qualities of the donor. Thanks for the free book. I will be reading it soon. :tiphat:
Diana Lowery
Currently Reading: The Exchange
Bookshelf Size: 343
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diana-lowery.html
Latest Review: The Witchdoctor Paradox by Barry Tyrrell
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Diana Lowery »

Although your review does break down the complexities of the book nicely, I think the writing is too academic and controversial for me.
Ferdinand_Otieno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Victor Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1749
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferdinand-otieno.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 78026

Post by Ferdinand_Otieno »

This is an interesting educational non-fiction scientific book that seeks to link genetic composition and telepathic abilities. I found the book unique and breakthrough for fringe science and enjoyed the well-written OnlineBookClub review. It is temporarily free on Amazon Kindle.
Pinning_RJ
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pinning-rj.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Pinning_RJ »

The book seems like a perfect mixture of various life related hypothesis we hear about and their radical/ genetical explainations. The review was written so well that I might really give this book a go.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”