Review by Ben97 -- Lead us to a place by Andrew Pacholyk

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ben97
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben97.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review by Ben97 -- Lead us to a place by Andrew Pacholyk

Post by Ben97 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Lead us to a place" by Andrew Pacholyk.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

We can only expect different results in life by changing how we do and perceive things. Changing our circumstances calls for a change in our mindset and taking full responsibility for ourselves. Andrew Pacholyk has created a highly conceptual and informative piece that will empower the readers and help them to take full control of their well-being. Lead us to a place is a powerful book that is designed to change our mindset and help us develop an optimistic approach to life.

The author shared considerable life experiences and diverse knowledge that he has garnered from his real-life expertise in holistic medicine, and his encounter with different cultures and spiritual paradigms. He takes us through various elements of transformation encompassing from poetry, optimistic affirmations, crystals, music, and meditation. The author doesn't stop there; he takes his readers through different life seasons and helps them to relate their lives to these seasons.

He examines different life cycles that we experience and expounds on the priorities of each cycle. He correlated these life cycles with the four seasons of spring, summer, fall, and winter. Additionally, he related four elements of nature with these cycles and explicitly explained the lessons learned from each element. Along the way, I liked how the author articulately sprinkled the book with gemstones of wise and inspiring words.

Moving on, I was impressed by the aspect of different foods and oils that are essential to our health and well-being in each season. The author meticulously examined how our senses connect with our surroundings and portrayed how it affects our vitality and psychological balance. He also incorporated thought-provoking quotes throughout the book.

The other features that make this book a jewel worth reading are the aspects discussed that would fulfill our souls like music, Ayurveda, and Yoga. This book will also encourage the readers to love and forgive as these important elements are clearly discussed as essential aspects in the healing and fulfillment of our souls. I encourage readers who desire to have empowerment on their beliefs to read this book. I also recommend the book to anyone who wants to acquire happiness and healthy spiritual, mental, and physical well-being.

Lastly, I applaud the author for his incredible work. The book was a pleasant combination of captivating and thought-provoking insights. There was nothing that I disliked in the book. The book was exceptionally well written and there were hardly any grammatical errors. I enthusiastically rated this book 4 out of 4 stars. It was an excellent book!

Lead us to a place
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”