Official Review: The Fifth kind. by Ariel V

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kibetious
Previous Member of the Month
2019 Reading Goal: 70
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 70
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 49
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibetious.html
Latest Review: From Muslim to Christ by Saudah Mya Alqawiyy

Official Review: The Fifth kind. by Ariel V

Post by Kibetious »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Fifth kind." by Ariel V.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

What is the reason for the existence of certain correlations between almost all religions? Why do we find many artifacts and structures all over the world that are inconsistent with what the ancient civilizations could achieve? Did they have access to sophisticated technologies that no one knows about? Does humanity really sit on top of the food chain? For answers to these and many more questions, you have to read The Fifth Kind authored by Ariel V.

The Fifth Kind is 358 pages long and is in the genre of nonfiction. The author has been targeted by a group of extraterrestrials for around four years. This book chronicles how these extraterrestrial beings have been communicating with her and the means they use to do so. It also seeks to describe how people are forced to do terrible and unusual things against their will. One will also discover information on subjects like secret societies that cannot be found readily elsewhere. The book is also stocked with magnificent illustrations and pictures that aid the reader to comprehend what is being described.

There are many things that I liked about this book. What I liked most is that the author took the time to provide sufficient information concerning every subject discussed in the book. Consequently, it was easy to follow the author’s train of thought as she dived into succeeding topics. One of the areas that were adequately handled was religions, both ancient and modern religions, and their gods. I enjoyed reading about how people worshiped their various gods in the past and how some of these practices can be found in the modern world. The other thing I liked was the illustrations that were evenly spread throughout the book. These ranged from complex artifacts to pyramids and other mind-blowing structures from all over the globe. I was provoked to continue researching on various historical pantheons and megalithic structures. One lesson that I appreciated was the need for people to become fully aware of themselves and thus resisting any form of slavery.

However, there are things that I disliked about the book as well. The first thing is the book was not professionally edited. I found many grammatical errors right from the introduction page. The formatting of the book was also poorly done. There were variations in the color of the fonts and hence making it difficult to decipher some words.

It also appears as if some conclusions were not properly justified in the book. For example, there are instances where the numbers 3 and 6 were selected from the number of fatalities as a result of natural or human-made disasters. This was then used as credible evidence of a consistent pattern left by extraterrestrial beings. Furthermore, the author stated there is a thin line between technology and God and that divine beings harness this technology to communicate with and read people’s thoughts. An example that was given was the similarity between what the Psalmist in the Bible composed and what the author has been seeing at times. Anyone who has read the Bible will find diverse figures of speech were used, both in the Old and the New Testament.

I rate the book 3 out of 4 stars due to the reasons cited above. The book will appeal powerfully to ardent readers of ufology and mythological history. I also recommend it to theologians as they will find many key topics of considerable interest in the book. Readers who are interested in learning about the New World Order will equally find this book resourceful.

The Fifth kind.
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
​​​​​​He gives strength to those who are tired; to the ones who lack power, he gives renewed energy :techie-studyinggray:

LinaJan
Favorite Author: Connor Mackay
Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linajan.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam
fav_author_id: 197769

Post by LinaJan »

I would indeed be interested in getting answers to all the questions that you present in the first paragraph! I got excited about the book at first, but as I read on I started to figure out that I would struggle to accept the less than the empirical point of view... I like to entertain various perspectives, but it sounds like there's too much of 'god' for me here.

Thank you for such a thorough, informative, and, as always, professionally written review! Always a pleasure to read! :D

Christieee
Currently Reading: Lingering Poets
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christieee.html
Latest Review: Wonks by William Reese Hamilton

Post by Christieee »

Hmm. This book is intriguing. I wonder how the author will back up her conspiracy theories. I guess I will have to read to find out.
Thank you for the great work on your review!

Slater678
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slater678.html
Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis

Post by Slater678 »

This looks like an interesting book about ancient civilizations. I also wonder about the fact that the author has been approached by extraterrestrials. Do they really exist? Nice review.

Usma Khann
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-usma-khann.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Usma Khann »

As intriguing as the book sounds, people like me sensitive to religious content would have to skip it. Nevertheless, an interesting review.🌸
Readers know it. Authors know it. Publishers know it. A promising review sells books! :roll:

Joseph_ngaruiya
2019 Reading Goal: 30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joseph-ngaruiya.html
Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Joseph_ngaruiya »

From your review, it sounds like an interesting read. With a few changes, the author could get a better rating.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.

Topsey
Currently Reading: Quietus in the Garden of Deceit
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topsey.html
Latest Review: What's Your Favorite Color? by Amber L Lassiter

Post by Topsey »

This sounds like a compelling book to read. However, if the formatting and grammatical errors are as abundant as you describe then I’m not sure I’d be able to get through it.

Priyanka2304
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyanka2304.html
Latest Review: Guardian of Deceit by William H. Coles

Post by Priyanka2304 »

The review was amazing. But I feel the book is not for me. I refrain from reading religious content as it can be very sensitive as a topic.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”