Official Review: M. Nostradamus: Holy man and prophet of ...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Oyedeji Okikioluwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 964
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orizon.html
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi

Official Review: M. Nostradamus: Holy man and prophet of ...

Post by Oyedeji Okikioluwa »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "M. Nostradamus: Holy man and prophet of God" by Daniel Melendez.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

M. Nostradamus: Holy man and prophet of God by Daniel A. Melendez is a book with more than one hundred questions humankind should ask about the French prophet, Nostradamus, and his prophecies. These questions encircled numerous curiosities.

Michel Nostradamus was a vast erudite, astronomer, and one of the wisest men of his epoch. He was an outstanding person in the Franciscan order who studied at the University of Montpellier. He had many imaginative impressions of future events and personages about God that tallied with the visions biblical prophets had. The researchers affirmed that the most selling book in the world, after the invention of the printing machine, is the Bible, then M. Nostradamus's prophecies. He wrote his prophecies in prose and verse. The view of Christians on the holy prophet as a vulgar seer, magician and astrologer made him face persecution from people of inquisition. Studying Nostradamus prophecies unveils divine inspiration, among other things I enjoyed from the book.

The author did a great job of developing the holy character and narrating a captivating memoir. He was on the stance that the holy prophet was regularly defamed and hopes that one day, many people in the world will understand and accept prophet Nostradamus's predictions. Also, I enjoy as this memoir introduced hidden details relating to the Bible and provided information about some possible future events. I love the way he revealed distinct between false prophets and true believers in the book with lessons to share with the readers. Furthermore, M. Nostradamus: Holy man and prophet of God portrays the story of Babylon, the beast, the meteorite, the comet, the darkening, resurrection of the dead, rapture of the church, Messiah's return, and the New Jerusalem, amongst others.

I was captivated by the storyline depicting the persecution that Nostradamus and Galileo Galilee faced as they had similar ideologies. Also, the prediction on depopulation of the earth and the correlation with recent COVID-19 pandemic makes M. Nostradamus: Holy man and prophet of God even more exciting to read.

There is nothing I dislike about the book. However, I found a few errors in it, although it did not affect my reading experience. But with another round of editing. I believe it has the potential to be a flawless book.

Therefore, I rate M. Nostradamus: Holy man and prophet of God 3 out of 4 stars. I recommend the book to religious leaders, clergymen, and students of theology. Readers who appreciate memoirs with verses involving predictions of the world and the end times will love the book.

M. Nostradamus: Holy man and prophet of God
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi
LinaJan
Favorite Author: Connor Mackay
Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
Bookshelf Size: 275
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linajan.html
Latest Review: Shifting Sands by Barry Litherland
fav_author_id: 197769

Post by LinaJan »

I always liked his name - Nostradamus :) Whilst religious undertones usually put me off, this sounds like an interesting perspective. Maybe it is time I learnt more about him than just his name! Thank you for such a thorough and inviting review! :)
Dayodiola
Favorite Book: King of thots
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dayodiola.html
Latest Review: Unchecked capitalism is killing us! by Earl Rynerson
Reading Device: Adobe

Post by Dayodiola »

There is one aspect of life that no matter what I tend to wad off. It is religious disposition.
Great review would love to see more about this man.
Elvis Best
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elvis-best.html
Latest Review: Teething Problems by Mark Fletcher

Post by Elvis Best »

This book doesn't sound like my cup of tea. Great review though
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Usma Khann
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-usma-khann.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by Usma Khann »

Surely the book will appeal to the targeted audience. As for me, I find its religious background to be sensitive. Nevertheless, appreciate the review.🌸
Readers know it. Authors know it. Publishers know it. A promising review sells books! :roll:
Harty Muli
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 273
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harty-muli.html
Latest Review: Singularity by Jayme A. Oliveira Filho

Post by Harty Muli »

Quite an insightful book on Nostradamus whom I've read about for a long time in terms of his prophecies. Thanks for the insightful review.
Fernando222
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fernando222.html
Latest Review: If Only by Elaine Blick

Post by Fernando222 »

The story of Michel Nostradamus is indeed captivating. True prophets of God are hard to find these days. Prophets like Michel Nostradamus are rare jewels. Your review is quite detailed.
Priyanka2304
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyanka2304.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Priyanka2304 »

The concept of this book is amazing. Prophecies and predictions have always fascinated the world. Thanks for the review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”