Official Review: The 11:11 Code by Charles J. Wolfe

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JKO
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jko.html
Latest Review: Let Me Tell You....Hillary Why You Lost. by Trib Garr

Official Review: The 11:11 Code by Charles J. Wolfe

Post by JKO »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The 11:11 Code" by Charles J. Wolfe.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The 11:11 Code, by Charles J. Wolfe, is a piece of non-fiction that seeks to enlighten the reader on how the divine plan has been silently operating in the background and dropping numerical hints here, there, and everywhere. The author, having traveled across more than 220 countries, starts by recounting how his experiences in a particular country served as the beginning of his spiritual awakening.

He then goes on to use numerology to unlock the mysteries of religion and science as he tries to find a union between the two and use it to make a case for God’s existence. The author hopes that with this book, readers can see that science and religion are complementary. The author also makes a compelling case about the mysteries surrounding various subjects ranging from physics, light, and spirituality to humans and the planet, among others. He also talks about how these subjects are related to God by an awakening code and the golden ratio.

Firstly, I have always been a fan of numbers and mathematics, and I also believe very strongly that everything is somehow connected. As a result, I was excited when I saw this book that sought to use mathematical patterns to explain the cohesion between different life concepts. Charles J. Wolfe has done an outstanding job of putting together this novel with a lot of revealing information that is backed by several scientific documents. As a result of reading this book, I have learned a lot, which has made me more conscious of myself and how I am a part of the divine plan. I have also learned how seemingly unrelated events are, in fact, related.

I like how the author occasionally engages the reader in some exercises, where he asks the reader to look up something on the internet before they read the following message. I believe this increases the credibility of the information that was shared by the author and enables the reader to draw an objective conclusion on the author’s word without basing their judgment only on what they saw in the book. It was interesting to see that this work provided a mathematically-credible background to support the author’s claims. Also, the images that the author included within the pages of the book were not only refreshing to see but also made me have a better understanding of the author’s message.

It was also pleasing that the novel seems to be professionally edited, as I found only two errors throughout the text. The author took up a very complex subject and made it understandable for people with little mathematical knowledge, and that is a very commendable feat. I don’t know if it’s because of my affinity with mathematics and engineering, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, and I think that the author has done some justice to the topic. This book was also void of profanities.

For me, there was nothing to dislike about this book, and I rate The 11:11 Code 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to people who are interested in the relationship between numbers, history, spirituality, and life. However, people who have a short reading span may find this book challenging to read, as it contains 350 pages.

The 11:11 Code
View: on Bookshelves

sirbobthewise
Currently Reading: Embracing Defeat
Bookshelf Size: 223
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirbobthewise.html
Latest Review: PRAGUE: Darkness Descending by Robert Tecklenburg

Post by sirbobthewise »

I love the idea that “unrelated” events are actually related; I also host this belief, so this might be an interesting book for me. While numbers aren’t always my best friends, I love a good pattern, and it sounds like this book speaks to those as well. Great job on promoting the book with your review!

Elvis Best
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elvis-best.html
Latest Review: Winners and Losers in words and cartoons by Arthur Hartz

Post by Elvis Best »

I'd heard so much about numerology, but I don't actually know what it means. Seems like this book can answer a lot of my questions. Thanks for your honest review.
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Christieee
Currently Reading: Lingering Poets
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christieee.html
Latest Review: Wonks by William Reese Hamilton

Post by Christieee »

Numbers and science can be a bit daunting for me so it’s refreshing to see that this book simplifies things while making a relation between spirituality and numbers. This is an insightful review, thank you.

GiselleBengochea
Currently Reading: Nathan Turner and the New World Order
Bookshelf Size: 1244
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gisellebengochea.html
Latest Review: Terror In Manila by Frank Q. Aurillo Jr

Post by GiselleBengochea »

Congratulations! You did an excellent job in the promotion of this book! Great review!

Eddie Chansa
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Eddie Chansa »

:D :D wow its like this book has answered a lot of my questions, great works

Priyanka2304
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyanka2304.html
Latest Review: The Surgeon's Wife by William H. Coles

Post by Priyanka2304 »

The review has increased my curiosity in reading the book and know what it holds. I can easily relate to the content in the book because of my interest in science and mathematics.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”