Review by R_hiernaux -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
R_hiernaux
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-hiernaux.html
Latest Review: Waterworks by Jack Winnick

Review by R_hiernaux -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by R_hiernaux »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery tells the story of Jorge Newbery’s life as an entrepreneur, and how he got to where he is today. Whether it was as a paperboy at the age of 7, being a high school dropout at the age of 16, trying to qualify for the Olympics as a bike racer, or owning and starting many companies, he truly did it all. His life’s adventures tested his mental and physical state and determination to achieve what he wanted, and he had to overcome many obstacles to fulfill his desires. But in the course of one day, he would lose everything he had worked so hard to achieve, and his life would be permanently changed forever.

This book shows that by working hard, taking some risks, and having determination, any person can achieve great things in life. If you can surmount your burn zones in life, successes will follow. I liked the book because it shows that life is not easy, and nothing is given for free but rather earned and accomplished by hard work. However, if you have goals and put your mind to something you will be surprised by the results that follow.

This book was flawless from cover to the last page. There wasn’t anything in the book that I didn’t like. Even though this book wasn’t something different from what I am used to reading, I thought that it was an amazing piece of literature. I would truly recommend that people give this book a read.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. It was exceptionally well edited and was an inspirational book. It is not worthy of anything less than a perfect score. The author wrote this book very well, and you can tell hours of work that was put into this masterpiece by the way the book flows. This book contains many good messages for all of us.

This book would appeal most to entrepreneurs and people who have seen the struggles and hours put into starting and owning a business. It also would be a good read for people who are interested in the life of an entrepreneur, and for people who want to read an inspiring story about a young boy working tirelessly from a young age to accomplish what he puts his mind to. There is a tad bit of profanity in the book, and one scene takes place inside a strip club so people younger than a certain age shouldn’t read this. The issue of racism is brought up multiple times in the book, so please take this into consideration before deciding to read.

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”