Official Review: NIBIRU 2019 World's biggest Secret

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Verna Coy
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-verna-coy.html
Latest Review: The Fate of AI Society by Kenneth Hamer-Hodges

Official Review: NIBIRU 2019 World's biggest Secret

Post by Verna Coy »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "NIBIRU 2019 World's biggest Secret" by Mlt..Major league truth.]
Book Cover
1 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

"NIBIRU" 2019 THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SECRET by Major LEAGUE TRUTH catches a reader's attention right away with a cover of vivid imagery and color. The subtitle is another attractive element of mystery which alludes to a scientific cover-up. Note: I have used all caps in the title and author name for consistency with the book’s cover.

This book is written as an eyewitness account of strange sightings. It includes many photos of what the author refers to as "Nibiru" or unexplained phenomenon across the globe. This writing style was pleasing to me when I began this book. It's filled with photos of the sky at different locations and times on our planet and does feature some beautiful backdrops. I've always liked pictures of sunrise and sunset. That said, I cannot 'see' the foreign objects that the author sees in the photos. I just see clouds. Beautiful though they are, they seem to be only lovely cloud formations in stormy or calm skies. Those photos are what I liked most about the book.

According to a life-reading by Edgar Cayce, the author claims to have been a former warlock in more than one past life and is now in his twelfth incarnation. He refers vaguely to Hopi prophecy in the book regarding our time but doesn't go into specifics. This lack of information is what I disliked most about this book. Specifics are necessary if the author is seeking to use it to help explain the phenomenon he sees in the images throughout the book. Otherwise, it seems that the author is merely trying to use Hopi prophesy to validate scientific work that doesn't exist.

Despite the evidence, or lack thereof, offered in this work, I have to remain a skeptic regarding who and what "Nibiru" may or may not be. Blurred and indistinct photos of sunrise and sunset are hard to pin down for any reader when it comes to vortexes, swirls in clouds, blue and red fuzzy light masses, or shinings in the sky at different times of day or night.

This book could benefit from a professional editor. I found more than ten errors in the first two pages, ranging from missed spaces and extra spaces, spelling errors, missing commas, and wrong words such as "thought" where "taught" should have been written. Although the author lists an education that includes college, his writing does not reflect that of college education, as many are aware that universities require introductory English courses.

For the above-listed reasons, I am rating this book with 1 out of 4 stars. It could have gained another star had it been professionally edited. This book will not appeal to readers who need scientific evidence to verify theories. It will appeal most to people enjoy looking at photos of sunsets and sunrises in attractive surroundings.

NIBIRU 2019 World's biggest Secret
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Chimdi_3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimdi-3.html
Latest Review: Waves Break (on Unknown Shores) by Barry Litherland

Post by Chimdi_3 »

Great review,very illustrative and descriptive.I can actually visualize pictures of the sky,of sunset and sunrise.
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

I love the beauty of the sky at sunrise and sunset, too, as you might surmise. I thoroughly enjoyed your honest review.
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
Verna Coy

Post by Verna Coy »

Chimdi_3 wrote: 31 May 2020, 15:49 Great review,very illustrative and descriptive.I can actually visualize pictures of the sky,of sunset and sunrise.
Thanks for your great comments!
Verna Coy

Post by Verna Coy »

MsH2k wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 00:43 I love the beauty of the sky at sunrise and sunset, too, as you might surmise. I thoroughly enjoyed your honest review.
I'm a skywatcher as well. Such beauty. Thanks for your great comments!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”