Review by manmustwark888 -- The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
manmustwark888
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manmustwark888.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Review by manmustwark888 -- The Biblical Clock

Post by manmustwark888 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Biblical Clock , a book co-authored by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon is a text that explores the existence of the relationship of science, history, and religion. These three different fields of study are duly juxtaposed by the writers of this book to expose readers to different perspectives regarding how old our planet is. The authors make their readers understand the fact that religion has a role to play when it comes to the detection of the world's age. This is their reason behind the deployment of religion as the central reference in this book for readers to know the potentiality of religion in figuring out the planet's age. Readers of this book will come to realize that religion mysteries are behind most proofs of the world age today. Even the scientific proofs do align with that of the religion while historical ones are also of conformity with religion.

This has showcased the fact that there is no form of referential material that will not bring in religion in terms of the world's age. Since religion is as old as the world itself, this will definitely make its books to act as referential materials. This is exactly what Friedmann and Sheldon have depicted in The Biblical Clock for humanity to realize.

The deployment of historical, scientific, and religious events in the book are issues that will be reigning in my mind as a reader. This technique implores in the book by the authors is the most important issue that captures me emotionally when interacting with the text. These fields of history, science, and religion encapsulated me to the extent that I started wishing my reading of the book should not come to an end.

Concerning my rating of this book, I rate this book four out of four stars . I am rating this book four stars as a result of the proper editing of the book before it was published. This makes the book free from grammatical and typographical errors. The free-flow of events of this book makes it to be simple for readers to decipher the message being passed across by the authors. I am not rating this book three stars because it deserves more hence, four stars. The authors have richly injected the events concerning the world's age into the psyches of the book's readers which sounds good to every reader of the book. This justifies my reason also for not giving this book two stars rating.

Friedmann's and Sheldon's The Biblical Clock is a recommendation for those that want to know how the world has originated religiously, scientifically, and historically. This has showcased the fact that this book will be a good read for religious practitioners, scientists, and historians to embark on whatever research they intend to do concerning their areas of specialization. For religious fanatics, this book will as well be a good read for them because the authors place religion above other fields of life. The placement of religion above all is a factor that every religious fanatic will love to come in contact with when reading books and this is well furnished in The Biblical Clock .

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
bookreviewmi1111
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookreviewmi1111.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by bookreviewmi1111 »

I am interested in reading ancient books like the Bible. Some part of it does not make sense to me. It's interesting to read your review and find out new opinions. Thanks for that.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”