Review by maxiphemmax -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
maxiphemmax
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maxiphemmax.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Review by maxiphemmax -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Post by maxiphemmax »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Happy Healing" by Dominique Bourlet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The body works cognitively as a harmonious entity, a disorganized in the balance will result in chaos. Not being able to recognize, diagnose or minimize such disorder will result in a physical manifestation of pain. Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet described in details different physical discomforts, and the efficient means of suppressing such discomforts. These methods sound unorthodox but work perfectly according to the author and the patients’ logs documented in this book. The higher the pain, the easier it is to access and treat such pain.

While working as a Chinese acupressure, the author discovered that most patients respond differently to treatment, so he formulates his healing procedure. In deploying his tactics, the author made categories of his patients, the specific location of their painful parts, and then the mapping of the body-in-pain to establish the pain level. These results give him a detailed development of the healing protocols. He further gives an explanation to all facets of life; from spiritual, to physical, and even to emotional aspect. It shows that each connecting dot of this three has a direct impact on our health and state of mind.

Flipping through the 180 pages of this book, I got to know that the author did his research quite well on this topic. This knowledge is seen in different types of patients he had dealt with, different guidelines of approaches and the procedure developed for an efficient result. Besides, the eye-opener point, the causality effect of action and reaction to why disease and illness come in is a good lesson in this book.

I've once watched a documentary on a patient in critical condition, now resorted to an alternative method of self-will and happy attitude when all hospital medical care and healing failed. This approach works so correctly that the said patient got an improved physical condition to the surprise of the doctors tending to the patient. This approach of having the right mindset towards our body and being ready to readjust our body to suits the calling of our day to day living was highly emphasised in this book.

Furthermore, being a complex topic, I love the way the author uses simple terms in illustrating the pain symptoms and disease phase. I love the tips of the cosmos in this book. I was initially expecting some weird stuff under this topic of discussion. But become apparent as great ideas to better living, and getting acquainted with oneself. I also like the author's diligence in knowing his patient. This medium helps in building relationship and confidence.

My only reservation is that the ideas shared in this book might still require the help of an expert to fully detail the result of each healing process, especially in the rating of each performance level. While the process to some might yield quick positive result, others might felt left behind and thus discard or fail to complete the process.

The book is insightful, inspiring, and beautifully written. I could hardly find anything to dislike about the book. It is professionally edited with minimal grammatical errors, which in no way detracted the overall quality of the book. It is my pleasure to rate Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to all seeking an alternative healing procedure.

Happy Healing
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Pstodumeje
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pstodumeje.html

Post by Pstodumeje »

This book looks interesting. The author shares his knowledge with the readers about the different types of patients he faced. The review says it all. Nice piece of work .
Oyedeji Okikioluwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 964
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orizon.html
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi

Post by Oyedeji Okikioluwa »

This is a great book and the invention of this idea is awesome although not conventional. Your review is a great one, you did a great work here.
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi
moowshiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moowshiri.html
Latest Review: The Kings Death by Ed Cannon

Post by moowshiri »

It sounds like quite an informative read, especially on pain treatment procedures. Thanks for the nice review.
Anthony__
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 459
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony.html
Latest Review: Its Saddest Sound by Pirjo Marjut Vega-Brandt

Post by Anthony__ »

I have read this book. I really enjoyed it. It is very intriguing. Also, I awarded the book 4 stars because it deserves it. Great review!
maxiphemmax
Currently Reading:

Post by maxiphemmax »

Pstodumeje wrote: 17 May 2020, 02:54 This book looks interesting. The author shares his knowledge with the readers about the different types of patients he faced. The review says it all. Nice piece of work .
It really is. Thanks for stopping by.
maxiphemmax
Currently Reading:

Post by maxiphemmax »

Anthony__ wrote: 17 May 2020, 13:10 I have read this book. I really enjoyed it. It is very intriguing. Also, I awarded the book 4 stars because it deserves it. Great review!
that's good to know.
maxiphemmax
Currently Reading:

Post by maxiphemmax »

moowshiri wrote: 17 May 2020, 05:49 It sounds like quite an informative read, especially on pain treatment procedures. Thanks for the nice review.
it's the right book for an alternative medical practice. Quite a lot info and tips inside. Thanks for the comment
maxiphemmax
Currently Reading:

Post by maxiphemmax »

Orizon wrote: 17 May 2020, 03:09 This is a great book and the invention of this idea is awesome although not conventional. Your review is a great one, you did a great work here.
Unorthodox practice, yet works fine. Thanks comprade for the comment.
maxiphemmax
Currently Reading:

Post by maxiphemmax »

Orizon wrote: 17 May 2020, 03:09 This is a great book and the invention of this idea is awesome although not conventional. Your review is a great one, you did a great work here.
Unorthodox practice, yet works fine. Thanks comprade for the comment.
Bukola02
Currently Reading: Prince Player
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bukola02.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Bukola02 »

The author did a great job with both writing and research of this book. Though the treatment is unorthodox but glad it still works. Thanks for the review
GiselleBengochea
Currently Reading: Nathan Turner and the New World Order
Bookshelf Size: 1720
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gisellebengochea.html
Latest Review: Terror In Manila by Frank Q. Aurillo Jr

Post by GiselleBengochea »

:no-spoil: Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet provides a vivid depiction of various physical discomforts and the efficient means of suppressing such discomforts. The author also explores the descriptive development of healing protocols. This is a book that has made a positive contribution to the well being of society through its promotion of Chinese acupressure principles. Excellent review! I look forward to reading more of your future reviews! Great job!
Fem187
Currently Reading: Empowered
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fem187.html
Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis

Post by Fem187 »

Healing help our body get back to shape and health. The procedures discribe in the book Happy Healing is remarkable. Read this book to get the tips for yourself. Thanks for the review.
Caffrey_19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caffrey-19.html
Latest Review: Rescued by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Caffrey_19 »

I love the professionalism in the way the acupuncture administers treatment. I also liked reading this review. It was as comprehensive as I would’ve wished it to be. Thanks for this informative review.
maxiphemmax
Currently Reading:

Post by maxiphemmax »

:tiphat:
Caffrey_19 wrote: 20 May 2020, 09:32 I love the professionalism in the way the acupuncture administers treatment. I also liked reading this review. It was as comprehensive as I would’ve wished it to be. Thanks for this informative review.

That's very kind of you. Thanks for stopping by

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”