Review by Jasica900 -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jasica900
Favorite Book: Homecoming
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jasica900.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Review by Jasica900 -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Jasica900 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery is an inspirational autobiography. Mr. Newbery tells the story of how he began earning money at a young age. He always felt inspired to challenge himself and had managed to find success wherever he set his sights on. He had been a successful entrepreneur in several areas as well as a successful cycling athlete. He had learned skills to help him endure all manner of difficulties that he encountered. He was confident he could succeed at anything and everything he tried. He got involved in real estate and took a risk that proved to be his downfall. This is a story about life lessons and learning how to pick yourself up when it seems like the world is against you.

The thing that I liked the most about this book was how the author told his story. It was very well written and edited well. There were next to no typos, and the writing style flowed smoothly from one event to the next. The author's writing style also gave the reader a glimpse into the life of an entrepreneur. It was very interesting to see the different ways that Mr. Newbery was able to make money. However, he wasn't simply about business and making a profit. As you read about his various endeavors, you see a pattern in his ideas. Many of the things that Mr. Newbery turned into a business were for the benefit of others and the community or for his own development as an individual. It was heartening to see that there are those in the business world who are genuinely trying to help people in need and don't simply focus on making money.

There wasn't anything that I particularly disliked about this story. It held my attention, and I found everything about the book interesting. Towards the end of the book, I found myself feeling emotionally connected to the author's story and sympathizing with the events that transpired in his life. I was inspired by his experiences to pursue my own dreams and ideas. This book has a powerful message for its readers, and people from most age groups and walks of life can learn something from Mr. Newbery's story.

I rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars. The story was well written and had next to no typos. It was inspirational and filled with wisdom that was gained from difficult experiences. The writing style flowed well and kept me interested. I was able to connect with the author's story emotionally despite the fact that I have not been in his position before. The author did a fantastic job of telling his own story in a way that made it relatable to others.

This story is not appropriate for young readers as it does contain some language in it. However, this book is quite inspirational, and I would encourage everyone who is of age to read this book. I believe that everyone can learn something from this story. If you are someone that aspires to be an entrepreneur, then this book could prove to be invaluable to you.

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”