Official Review: The Hidden You and Your Leadership Evolu...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
InStoree
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 181
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-instoree.html
Latest Review: The Mermaid Broker by Sue Hinkin

Re: Official Review: The Hidden You and Your Leadership Evolu...

Post by InStoree »

Sushan wrote: 20 May 2020, 20:39 An important self-help book for character building. Nice and descriptive review. Thank you 👍👍
Thank you for your time to read and comment, Sushan!
Love is the only power out there that trumps hatred, grief, sadness, or anger.
~Tayma Tameem
InStoree
Currently Reading:

Post by InStoree »

Susmita Biswas wrote: 22 May 2020, 04:15 This seems a useful novel. I must say that I found it complex, but I think my questions will also be answered once I finish reading it.
Enjoy your reading, Susmita, and thank you for taking the time to read my review. 🙂
~Tayma Tameem
InStoree
Currently Reading:

Post by InStoree »

Adanna Inya wrote: 22 May 2020, 04:44 The title attracts. And after reading your review, I'm not disappointed. At some point, we have to dig and find the depths that there is to us. I'll love to look at this book.
I hope you'll enjoy it. There are some beneficial tips that could come in handy in our daily lives. Thank you for the much-appreciated comment!
~Tayma Tameem
María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Favorite Book: The Nightingale
Currently Reading: People we meet on vacation
Bookshelf Size: 2398
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html
Latest Review: You Say Goodbye by Keith Steinbaum
fav_author_id: 5604

Post by María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda »

I’m not in a leadership position, but as a freelancer and a part of society, I do interact with different types of individuals. Social interactions are a key component to personal growth and to the leadership evolution. The book is peppered with sports analogies, moral stories, historical leadership examples, and wise advice. I wish I could have read more of the author’s personal examples from his vast understanding of leadership that illustrated the failure or the success of the outcome. Personally, this would have helped me associate and apply his principles to my own relationships with coworkers, family, and friends

I had never thought about this topic the way you put it. I usually dismiss leadership books because I'm not at all in a leadership position unless I can count bossing my husband around :P . But you're totally right in that social interactions are fundamental for absolutely everyone.
Thanks as always for your insightful reviews, Christina.
InStoree
Currently Reading:

Post by InStoree »

Lunastella wrote: 26 May 2020, 11:04
I’m not in a leadership position, but as a freelancer and a part of society, I do interact with different types of individuals. Social interactions are a key component to personal growth and to the leadership evolution. The book is peppered with sports analogies, moral stories, historical leadership examples, and wise advice. I wish I could have read more of the author’s personal examples from his vast understanding of leadership that illustrated the failure or the success of the outcome. Personally, this would have helped me associate and apply his principles to my own relationships with coworkers, family, and friends
I had never thought about this topic the way you put it. I usually dismiss leadership books because I'm not at all in a leadership position unless I can count bossing my husband around :P . But you're totally right in that social interactions are fundamental for absolutely everyone.
😁🤫 This book talks to everyone who works in a work environment no matter the nature of it. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator was one of my favorite aspects. I got to learn more about individuals' types of attitude and mental function. It seems that I'm an INFP type (Introversion/Intuition/Perceiving/Feeling). Cool, right?
Thanks for commenting, Andrea! Always appreciated.
~Tayma Tameem
María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Favorite Book: The Nightingale
Currently Reading: People we meet on vacation
Bookshelf Size: 2398
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html
Latest Review: You Say Goodbye by Keith Steinbaum
fav_author_id: 5604

Post by María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda »

InStoree wrote: 27 May 2020, 01:39
Lunastella wrote: 26 May 2020, 11:04
😁🤫 This book talks to everyone who works in a work environment no matter the nature of it. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator was one of my favorite aspects. I got to learn more about individuals' types of attitude and mental function. It seems that I'm an INFP type (Introversion/Intuition/Perceiving/Feeling). Cool, right?
Thanks for commenting, Andrea! Always appreciated.
I got INFJ on the Myers-Briggs. It's very interesting, and I've always been curious and introspective, so I enjoy these topics.
My pleasure, dear. I truly enjoy your reviews.
Taka_Shira24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taka-shira24.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by Taka_Shira24 »

Being an avid reader of self help and self growth books that bring out the leader in you, this review does everything to make me want to read the magic hidden the pages to find what is hidden in me
Edwin Amah
Currently Reading: Mug the Wumph the Dancing Wizard
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edwin-amah.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by Edwin Amah »

This book stands to make us understand that Leadership is not a thing we get only from birth. Discovering a part of you that is unknown drives you into development process, patience and study. The book is also precise about psychology, most times there are traits in us we do not discover early enough. The book is one for developing leaders that really want to go through the ladder of growth over time.
bestk
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by bestk »

Very educative,in professional development in all filled you are interested in.every thing is all about learning,new strategy, skills, information, approach etc if you want to be better.
Nice one.
InStoree
Currently Reading:

Post by InStoree »

Edwin Amah wrote: 31 May 2020, 13:20 This book stands to make us understand that Leadership is not a thing we get only from birth. Discovering a part of you that is unknown drives you into development process, patience and study. The book is also precise about psychology, most times there are traits in us we do not discover early enough. The book is one for developing leaders that really want to go through the ladder of growth over time.
It seems that you might enjoy this book, Edwin. Thank you for your genuine and sincere comment!
~Tayma Tameem
InStoree
Currently Reading:

Post by InStoree »

bestk wrote: 31 May 2020, 14:34 Very educative,in professional development in all filled you are interested in.every thing is all about learning,new strategy, skills, information, approach etc if you want to be better.
Nice one.
Hope you enjoy it, bestk. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
~Tayma Tameem
Nedbrian
Currently Reading: Into the Hand of a Woman
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedbrian.html
Latest Review: Different Family Structures by Mildred Stallworth

Post by Nedbrian »

A phlegmatic would find this book motivating. It would show any aspiring or potential leader out there that there is potentials inside of him/her and they can be developed. Great review you left of this very important genre of book

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”