Review by Julsiewhales1 -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Julsiewhales1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julsiewhales1.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Review by Julsiewhales1 -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Julsiewhales1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Are you hungry for life's challenges? Do you view life as an unpredictable marathon? Then you will love diving into this awe-inspiring autobiography of Jorge P. Newbery called Burn Zones.

In this documentary, you will find out how one man's battle has turned his loss into great strength and success. He endured the brutal realities of being in dept of 26 million dollars, yet came out on top. Overcoming adversity against all odds starting at a young age, he discovered that he was the only person who could build himself back up.

Readers will find yourself on this fascinating roller coaster of twists and turns as you walk through Jorge's vision for life. He has a unique view on entrepreneurship, punk rock, inequality, cycling, and family. This book gives you hands-on principles to help anyone, young or old, navigate through burn zones (which test our bodies and minds). It tests the limits on how far one can go.

I find this book was clear, relatable to any audience, and exceptionally well written and presented. I did not have any dislikes throughout reading the book. I think it will hold a special appeal to those who have an ambition in starting a business, hobby, or life-long dream.

I would highly recommend this book and easily give it a rating of 4 out of 4 stars! After reading this book you will be motivated and encouraged to find a solution, too, in your life. If stopping at life is not an option then this book is for you. Anyone who could use some inspiration in their life will find this book more than satisfying! I hope others enjoy reading it as I did. Are you hungry for life's challenges?

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”